5

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Onika sat comfortably with her best friend in an extravagant lounge not too far from where Beyoncé lived. She was enjoying the time they spent relaxing and causing trouble.
According to Lauren, they hadn't caused enough mischief.

"What?!" Onika blinked, shocked by her own outburst.

"Send them a risqué message and turn off your location. See what Beyoncé does in retaliation." The brunette giddily bounced in her seat. Onika looked at her friend with questioning eyes. When she had started this relationship with Beyoncé, the older woman allowed her to live her life freely and let her go about her day as she pleased, just as long as she knew where Onika was going if she were to ever have gotten into any problems.

"I don't know... won't she get mad? I mean I just became her sub, and it's still kinda the trial period. I didn't even get my first collar and she's so sweet to me and treats me so nice. I really don't wanna make her upset with me for something so little, I just-" She rambled. Onika knew her dom wouldn't be extremely mad, just confused and worried.

Even then she was still overly nervous. "Nic, you'll be fine. Don't you want to see what kind of dominant she is? Like if she's possessive, or she likes to be challenged?" Lauren pitched.

Onika hesitated, her eyes in slits as she stared at her friend. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but I still think it'd be funny."

Won't be when she spanks me for disobeying one of the smallest rules.

Reluctantly, she took out her phone, turning off her location then instead of a message she decided to send a video. Setting the phone up at a near distance she began to seductively slide the straps of her dress down her shoulders, gently grabbing her breasts to hold it up and sticking her tongue out and flicking it. She then grabbed ahold of the phone, speaking into it. "Play with me, Daddy?"

Onika quickly sent the video and turned off her phone. She took a deep breath, fixing her outfit and looking at her companions. "So... what now?"

"Now we get drunk off our asses! Let's go." Lauren cheered. Onika giggled and began to retrieve her belongings before following her friend out of the building and to her car.

Arriving at a nearby club, it was nerve-wracking yet exciting to Onika. The rush of adrenaline she felt while entering the dimly lit club and sitting at the bar. It was a mixture of men and women who seemed to enjoy the dancers well enough to douse them in large amounts of money. Onika noticed how fancy the room was. From its high ceiling to the spiral staircase going up to the top floor, which held the VIP section. It was incredible, but not nearly as impressive as Hive.

As she was scoping out the scenery, Onika noticed a woman staring at her. She had dark colored hair and these piercing sea green eyes the glowed in the club lighting. She emulated a certain energy and Onika didn't know for sure what it was. She did find her attractive, but smiled softly and turned around in her seat to order a drink.
__________________________________

Meanwhile, Beyoncé patiently waited for Onika to return. The dom checked her phone for any messages from the young woman, hoping that she was safe and nothing happened to her.

The blonde checked for Onika's location and frowned, not seeing her name.

"What the hell?" Beyoncé goes to send Onika a text, but finds a video instead.