Chapter 9

Killua and Gon walk out of the common area, drenched in sweat. "Gosh, Bisky really didn't hold back today." Gon said, wiping sweat away from his forehead.

"Tell me about it. She's brutal." Killua put his hands behind his head and leaned back slightly, using his hands as a head rest. He glanced up towards the clock; his hands dropping down to the side of his body. "The group should be coming back soon. Let's go and take a bath before we have to share the bathroom."

"Yah, okay." Gon starts walking towards the bathroom. Soft creaks are heard underneath his feet. "I wonder why this class is treated so badly..." Gon lets out a sigh. "I mean everyone is so nice in this class. If anything, they should be getting special treatment."

"It's cause they have bad grades." Killua stripped off his shirt, preparing to take a bath.

"Then I'd probably end up in this class if I went to this school. I'm really bad at school."

"Yah, I probably wouldn't care enough to try. I only really tried while my parents were teaching me cause I didn't want to go through torture training."

"Do you think they'll be able to kill Korosensei?" Gon looked down towards Killua, waiting for an answer.

"Probably not, but we'll be able to finish the job."

"Yah!" Gon smiled at his answer.

Later that Night

"Sounds like a party in here." Karma walked in with a soda in hand. "How are our two intergalactic beings?" Karma came over and sat by Gon and Killua. Gon wrapped Killua into coloring with him. Gon was on his stomach, playfully swinging his legs, well Killua was more focused on what Gon was drawing.

"Go away." Killua said, slightly pushing the crouched Karma away from him.

"Hi Karma! We're coloring."

"Oh? And what are you drawing?" Karma smiled towards Gon. Karma looked down at his paper, causing his face to twist into confusion.

"Gon sucks at drawing." Killua flicked Gon's forehead. "If you can tell I'll give you a million dollars."

"Oh my, I can't turn that offer now can I, Kil." Killua stuck his tongue out towards Karma at the nickname.

"Hey Karma!" Maehara called out to Karma, drawing Karma away from Killua and Gon. "Which of the girls do you like in our class?" Karma took the paper from Maehara's hands and scanned it. "I believe I'll have to go with Okuda."

"The science girl?" Gon bounced over and stood on his tippy toes to see over Karma's shoulder. He glanced at the paper which had drawings of all of the girls on it.

"Yup. She's a demon with chemistry. Think of all the concoctions she could brew up to enhance my shenanigans. It'd be a match made in heaven."

"Heaven is what you're going with." Killua walked over with Gon.

"Yah, Killua's right. It's more like a match made in hell." One of the boys added.

"What about you two?" Isogai turns toward Gon and Killua. "Does one of you like Bisky?"

"Of course! Bisky's amazing!" Gon answers immediately only to be pinched by Killua.

"Idiot, he's talking romantically."

"Ohhh." Gon's eyebrows furrow at the idea of having a romantic relationship with Bisky. "Ewww. Bisky's like, almost 60."

"What?!" The class 3-E boys shout in unison.

"You guys didn't know? I thought it was obvious she was older cause she was teaching the class."

"I just thought she was crazy skilled at assassination, like she started at a young age and is now a top tear assassin." Maehara reasons. The class nods.