Part 11

Send. Done. Now, time to wait. 

I smoke some weed before going back to bed. I ain't doing shit today, D will have to wait.

My phone buzzes against my pillow. Why? The only time I try to fucking sleep is when people try to fucking text me? I look at it to see Daniel texted back. Here we go. I smile to myself as I open my phone. 

Daniel: Your girl?
Daniel: Luna?

Me: Yes.

Read...Nothing... Oh? Not exactly the reaction I wanted. Wasnt even a reaction. He quite literally said nothing? Hopefully, he fucks off now though. I shrug it off and close my phone and throw it back onto my pillow. 

 I get up and shuffle into my bathroom to take a hot shower. The cold tile on my feet wakes me enough to do so. While washing my hair, my phone rings. Daniels bitch ass can wait. I finish up my shower and wrap my towel around my waist, not caring to dry my hair quite yet. I take a look at my phone and see a missed call from Luna. Oh? He must have blocked her. I call her back.

"Marc. Why did you say that to Dan?!"

"Say what my sweet moon?" 

"Knock it off, and stop calling me that."

Ouch.

"Awe, my sweet baby moon. What's the matter? Booty call Danny didn't want you?"

"Marc. I'm being serious." She says in a stern tone.

"Okay, okay. What's wrong?" I laugh.

"Why did you tell him I was yours?"

Oh shit. "He told you that?" 

Luna only hums in response. "Hmm, weird," I say trying to act clueless.

"What do you mean weird?" She asks confused.

"I would never do anything like that. You're repulsive to say the least." I laugh at my comment.

"Rude."

"Oh you love me, sweet moon. No denying that."

"Yes, there is. But back to why I called. Why did you say that?"

Fuck. Okay.

"Truthfully, he's a gross perverted guy. He will act all sweet and kind but once he feels a little threatened, he will explode...or at least I thought. He didn't even really give me a reaction" 

"Well good for you, but he gave me a real good one."

"What do you mean?" Panic started setting in at this moment. He better not have hurt her.

"He called me quite the long list of things."

"Like what?" I press.

"I don't swear Marcus."

"Text it then."

The call goes quiet and I hear tapping on Luna's end.