Part 4

T.W Mentions of S.A

D left for his apartment a little bit ago to change his clothes. I take the free time to take a smoke break and listen to music.

I hear the front door shut upstairs and D yells down to me as he walks towards the basement steps "Marc! I thought I told you to grab your shit from my place! And don't say you did because I just saw my sister wearing your fucking hoodie, it made me angry and sick to my stomach all at once."

"D you hypocrite you."

"What the fuck do you mean hypocrite? How am I a hypocrite?"

"Stella, you know, your sister's only friend. Thats worse than going for a best friend in my opinion."

D goes quiet and wraps his hands. "Finish that so we can get this over with and go to lunch," D says pointing to my half-gone cigarette.

_________________________________________

Walking into 'Scott's diner', immediately, I spot Stella. Can we have one day where Luna isn't around?

"Do me a favor, sit by my sister." D whispers to me before walking towards their table. Great.

I stare at Luna as she talks. She pisses me off. She acts all perfect and sweet. She almost acts like she doesn't know what sex is. And like, I know shes had guys. I'm not falling for her good-girl act. I will break her. Get her to confess, maybe even have her begging for me too. Woah, no, Not that. Off-limits. I need a damn cig.

I sit next to Luna and she immediately blushes. I want to fuck that innocent act out of her so fucking bad. My dick twitches in my pants. God damn. Stupid bitch.

Luna excuses herself to the bathroom, leaving me at the table with Stella and D, who start acknowledging each other when Luna is out of sight. I watch as he places his hand on hers and talks to her about school. He doesn't try to make a sexual move on her even once, which is weird for D. The D I know would be fingering her under the table by now.

Fuck this I need a cig. I get up and walk down the hall and out to the front of the diner and have a quick cigarette. Playing with her one time won't hurt? D won't know.
I walk back inside and wait in the hall. I see the bathroom door swing open and see Luna, standing there. She looks beautiful. What the fuck? No. She would be pretty if she wasn't so infuriating maybe, but never beautiful. Luna's eyes meet with mine. She blushes and puts her head down, trying to walk past me. I think fast and grab her by the waist and pull her close to me, our bodies so close I can nearly taste how sweet of vanilla and strawberries she smells, and feel the heat of our bodies mixing. With her head still down, I decide to toy with her a little.

"What? No eye contact? Is my sweet moon too good for it?" her face goes red and a glimpse of lust forms on her face with a few simple words. God, what I could do to her if I had the chance.

She opens her mouth to speak but becomes speechless, causing me to let out a little laugh at her innocence act. I let my hand brush a loose hair behind her ear as frosting on the cake.

"I also loved seeing you in my hoodie last night," I whisper in her ear. "But be more secretive about your feelings for me princess, your bother won't be too happy if he finds out."

"I don't have feelings! I don't like you. You're a bad person, I would never like a bad person!" She speaks. I let her waist go and gave her an amused look. Im breaking her act, I know I am. She scans my eyes, though I'm not sure what for.

Luna sighs and opens her mouth once more" I'm not going to bring it up to my brother. But just to be clear, I don't like you." I watch her as she walks away, the way her hair moves and the curves of her body looking so delicious.