Part 5

I got back to my house feeling exhausted. D is out like a light on my bed still, so I drag myself to the couch, mostly because I'm too tired to make it to any other room in the house. I flop myself on the couch and get the relief of my muscles relaxing. Almost instantly making my eyes heavy enough to sleep.

My phone rings waking me up. Fuck! Am I not allowed to fucking sleep?

I peek at my phone to see if it's worth answering. 'Nerd' Flashes up on the screen. What the fuck? I answer, part of me got horny but the other half got worried that shes calling me.

"Marcus?" Luna whispers in a scared tone.

"Yeah?" I say confused.

"I'm sorry if I woke you but um... I need you." She whispers.

I feel my dick push up against my pants a little but try and remain calm.

"You didn't wake me sweet moon. And what would you need me for exactly?" I say in a deeper tone.

"To help me. There's someone outside that kept trying the door nob and I heard something on the window a second ago and- ' Luna gasps and then I hear her cover her own mouth "Please come over." She whispers, terrified.

"I'm on my way. Stay on the phone sweet moon, just stay hidden and still. I'll be there soon." I reasure.

I get up and run to the table grabbing my keys before bolting out to my garage to get my car and then speed off to their apartment.

I arrived very quickly but definitely not legally. I run up to their apartment door and go to unlock it but the door nob's slot has been bent from forcing something inside. I shove my key in there anyway and swing open the door, I hear Luna gasp once more. " It's me sweet moon!' I say 'It's okay it's just me!"

"Marcus!" I hear footsteps running from her room, she sees me standing in the doorway and jumps into my arms. Hugging me tightly. "Thank you, I wouldn't have called you but Stel-" "I don't care, call me anytime sweet moon," I say, cutting her off.

She hugs me tighter and it feels like heaven. Her skin is so soft and her body is so warm. And weirdly, Im not thinking about how her breasts are pushed up against me like I normally would, instead, Im thinking about how nice this feels, I wrap my arms around her and feel myself smile a little. Wait. Fuck. This can't happen.

I go to let go of her and she looks up at me with doe eyes. "Do you think you could stay here tonight? I'll repay the favor." She says so innocently.

"No need, I'll stay." Fuck. there's no way I just said no to any favor. What the fuck is happening to me? I'm an idiot.

Luna smiles and nods. "I'll cook you breakfast then. Anything you want. I need to return the favor."

"I'm only doing this so your brother won't kill me." I sigh. I change my attitude because if I let her change me, it's over. I can't treat her any different than any other bitch in my path.

She pulls herself off of me, brushes off her clothes, and clears her throat. "Oh, yeah, right. Sorry." She turns away from me and walks into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. I close the front door, lock it, and head to her room feeling bad about what I said. I have a war going on in my mind whether I should even go in, if I should apologize, or if I turn around and go to bed on the couch. I decide against sleeping on the couch and softly knock on her door.

"What?" She says bluntly. So the perfect little Luna does have some bite to her.

"Can I come in?" I ask

"Give me a minute." I hear her closet door shut and her shuffle around a little before her door swings open. Luna stands aside allowing me to walk in.

The room looks a lot more girly and alive than it did before she moved in. There are plants, books, and warm lighting. She has music posters hung up, a record player on a coffee table, and a wooden bowl full of colorful rocks.

"I decorated a little." She says shyly.

"I see. Looks nice." My eyes still wander around her room, finding out different things about her.

"So? Whats up?" My eyes snap back to hers. She has beautiful eyes. They look like they are sparkling. "Nothing, just need to grab a blanket and a pillow." I quickly lie. Luna turns around, walks to her closet, and tells me to turn my back so that I'm not facing her closet. I give her a confused look and she hits me back with a cute stern one. I oblige and turn around. I hear the closet open and her shuffle around and then close it. "Here." Luna holds out a dark green blanket. She then grabs a pillow from her bed and hands it to me. I flash her a smile and lay them on the floor. "Hey! If you didn't like my stuff you could have just said so. My favorite blanket shouldn't be on the floor. Just grab D's blankets then" She huffs. I laugh and place the pillow straight and lay down on the floor, covering myself in her 'favorite blanket'.

"You're sleeping in here?" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I can't protect you if I'm on the other end of the apartment."

"You can't protect me on the floor either" She laughs.

"Fine," I say, standing up and laying down on her bed. Luna's eyes grow wide and she looks at me dumbfounded. "Thats not what I meant." She says shyly. "You want me to go back on the floor?" I ask, smiling at her. "Well, no. I guess not. You can stay. It's fine. As long as you're fine." She rambles. "Yup, I'm fine," I say getting into her soft warm blankets. She crawls into the bed next to me and rolls onto her side, not facing me. My heart does this weird pounding thing but I choose to ignore it.

I feel my body get more and more relaxed before I let sleep overtake me.

I wake up alone in Luna's bed. I hear the water running in her bathroom so I assume Luna is taking a shower. I get up and make her bed. Standing up, I see her blanket that I put on the floor, I grab it and fold it before walking to her closet. Opening the closet doors, I see my hoodie. That must be what she was hiding last night. How cute. I grab it and go to place the blanket there and see a shoe box that's slightly ajar. I let my curiosity take the better of me and open it. OH SHIT! I close the box quickly shove the blanket in her closet and shut the doors. Innocent. Fucking right. I hear the shower shut off, so I leave her room and go to the kitchen. There is a note on the table that reads, 'I made you waffles, there's two in the oven. There are berries and whipped cream in the fridge if you like them sweet but if not we have other stuff too.'

I eat the waffles in silence. Thinking about what I saw in that box, more than chewing. And the more I think of the box, the more I wonder, and well, the more I wonder, the more turned on and horny I get. Needless to say, after I eat, I'm going home.

I hear Luna's bedroom door shut and quickly adjust my pants to make sure nothing is showing.

Marcus?" She says red-faced. Fuck.

"What," I say bluntly, my back still facing her

"Did you put my blanket away for me?" She says taking a step into my line of vision. Luna has on a longer skirt, a cropped tank top, and some black boots. She looks pretty, not my usual style, but pretty.

"Yeah, you said it was your favorite right? You yelled at me this morning for having it on the floor, so I folded it and put it in your closet."

"Oh."

"Why?" I ask, acting clueless.

"No reason," Luna says before turning around and walking away, her face as red hot as a tomato.

There has to be a reason my hoodie was on top of that shit. She has to be touching herself thinking of me, there is no other reason.