Part 1

I hate Marcus Torti. I hate how he acts, I hate his stupid voice, his stupid hair, his stupid brown eyes, and most of all I hate that he's my brother's best friend.

My brother became friends with Marcus in his freshman year of college. I had only heard stories of Marcus before, things he and Damon would do at parties, and funny things from classes. But never enough to really know who he is. When Damon would call or visit, he would really only talk about sports and grades, other than that he kept it short and sweet. Mama would beat him if she ever found out about the parties or the drinking or even my brother sleeping with women that he barely knew. So reasonably, Damon didn't talk much about his time at school when he went on breaks to visit us. This year, my brother is a Junior at the college and has his own apartment that I am moving into since I start at the college this fall. I am a bit late at getting set up at the apartment since it's mid-August and I was supposed to be there about two and a half weeks ago so that D would have time to help me move and unload my things into the place. Right now he's busy training and getting ready for football, meaning I'll have to do all of this alone unless I can convince Stella to come with me to help me move my stuff, but that's highly unlikely.

"Babe! Get up it's noon, we've got to get the last of your stuff in boxes before the mover person gets here," Stella opens my blinds after shaking me awake.

"Ughh, how did you even get in? I need more sleep, please, like thirty more minutes" I whine.

Stella dangles her keys in the air. "The keys, that's how. Now get your pretty self up and pack the rest of your shit or we're going to be late and I am not paying that truck guy more because you want to be lazy." Stella pulls my arm, and drags me out of my bed, resulting in me hitting the floor face-first.

Stella has been my best friend since fifth grade. We are two completely different people though for how much time we spend together. She is a whole lot more adventurous and wild than I am, a hell of a lot more wealthy than me, and that's saying something since our parents pay for my brother's two-bed apartment near the college so he doesn't have to pay for things while in school. Stella is also not afraid to speak her mind, while I couldn't imagine saying the things I think out loud, I am a people pleaser and couldn't dare ruin that. Since Stella's parents are rich though, they practically bribed the college to let Stella go, so Stella and I could go to college together. I am over the moon about going to college with her because I don't think I could find someone who gets me and takes care of me like she does.

________________________________

Pulling up to the apartment, I text Damon.

Me: pulling up, the nice guy who drove us is helping Stella and I bring my stuff in, love you

Weird. Eventually, Stella, the very sweet man named Isaac, and I got all the boxes up into the apartment. Walking in fully this time, I see my brother holding one of my boxes. "Hurry up. Me and Marcus have already put most of your shit in your room." D then turns around and walks down the hall to put the box in my room. I turn to Stella and give her a worried look. "Who the fuck is Marcus?" Stella asks, looking confused. "Im not too sure, my brother's friend I guess. But I don't like the fact he's put away or at the very least, seen my bras and stuff." My face turns a shade of pink as Stella and I walk to my room.

I walk in and am met with the back of a man, who I guess is Marcus. He has brown hair and from what I can see from only seeing the back of him, he's muscular and has some cool tattoos. I say hi to him and he turns around. He looks mad. but he looks so beautiful too, I can't help but smile at him. He has such pretty brown eyes. "Your Stella I'm guessing? D is in the living room," He says with a monotone voice. I shake my head 'no'. "I'm Luna." I smile and put out my hand for him to shake. His eyes widen before returning to looking like he's angry again. "Your D's Little sister?" Does this man only talk monotone? I nod my head and go to the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom to put my towels up on the rack, trying to reach the last few.

*THUD* "Fucking cunt!" Marcus angrily yells. How rude! I hear the bedroom door swing open and Damon yells. "Marcus I swear to god if you said that to my s- oh" he cuts himself off and erupts in laughter. Stella walks into the bathroom and helps give me a little boost to put the towels away. "What took you so long to come in here?" I ask. "Your brother was upset that I was here but told me to make sure I look after you since Mom and Dad aren't here too. I told him that you're an adult though, and that he could suck me if he wanted me to act like your mom and dad. " She smiles at me.

"Stella!" I hit El's arm playfully and walk with her back to my bedroom.

Walking in, I am met with the big box of books I brought, broken from the bottom and all over the floor. I got down on my knees to pick up the books, I look up to be near crotch level to Marcus. I felt my face begin to burn and I push myself back and stare at the book In my hands for a second longer. 

I hear a low chuckle come from Marcus, making my face burn hotter now. I silently pack up my books onto the shelf, putting the last book away, I look up to see Marcus holding my bra. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I grab my bra back and shove it under a blanket laying on the bed. "Helping you put your shit away like D asked me to? What's the problem? It's not like I haven't seen a bra before or that a guy hasn't seen your's before." Marcus states. My face burns red upon hearing this. Me? Be seen in my underwear? Yeah, no way.

"By that red face of your's, I was wrong about that last part." He lets out a deep chuckle, leaving my room. "Not true!" I yell out to him as he was already gone out of sight. I flop down, fully on the floor and submerge my burning face into my dino stuffed animal before screening into it. "What's not true?" Stella asks, walking into my room.

"Im a virgin. He thinks im a virgin." I mumble, my face still in my dino. "But you are?" Stella says confused. "That's the point! I dont want him to know! And he had my bra and- AHH" I scream into my dino once more. "Girl we need to get you laid." Stella laughs, plopping herself onto my bed with boxes of my clothes next to her.