• CHAPTER • TWENTY TWO •

Start from the beginning

Her eyes flutter open slightly, showing off her beautiful eyes. My breath catches in my throat at the sight as she slowly wakes.

"Hey," she whispers softly and the sound goes straight to my dick. Looking to Luka, I see it does the same to him. Her voice is raspy and heavy with sleep. 

"Morning, gorgeous," I smile at her and she smiles back lazily, before sitting up in bed. 

"It's 6 am, little one," Luka says, "we need to get you back to your room before Mellissa and the others wake up." 

She nods and climbs out of bed, putting her sweatpants back on over her shorts. We can't help but smirk at her instant reaction to Luka's words. 

So obedient. 

So submissive. 

I have to discreetly rearrange my cock in my sweatpants as I stand up and open the door for her. We sneak down the corridor, her steps lighter than mine and she unlocks her door. I leave it open as she climbs into bed, not leaving until she is comfortable and smiling to me. 

Hating that I have to leave her and can't carry her back to my own bed, I shut the door and walk back into my room.

"Success then," I smirk to Luka who is now out of bed and looking at his phone. He is frowning at something on it and I tilt my head in confusion when he doesn't respond. 

When he finally registers I said something, he sends a singular nod before walking out of my room. 

"See you later, then," I mutter as he shuts the door. 

Classic Luka. 

A man of many words. 

As I will need to be downstairs in just over an hour, I decide to take a long shower. Turning on the water, I strip my pants and climb in, letting the warm water rush over my aching body. 

My body aches for her. Every part of me is desperate for the slightest touch from her. Even a smile sets my heart beating twice as fast. It's almost insane really. 

I'm a 30 year old man falling for an 18 year old. 

My 18 year old student. 

I tried staying away, keeping the relationship purely professional, but her constant brattiness always made me want to fuck it out of her over my desk. 

I grab my cock in my hand, sliding up and down it as I think of her writhing as I ate her out just a few hours ago. Pumping it harder, I let out moans, not holding back as I remember the noises she made. 

It doesn't take me long to come, being pent up from giving her pleasure. 

Making sure to clean myself up, I finish washing in the shower before climbing out and wrapping a towel around my waist. 

I style my hair in the steamed up mirror before placing my glasses back on my nose and walking out of the bathroom. 

Opting for some black jeans and a white cable knit sweater, adding a pair of timberlands to complete the outfit. 

By the time I am ready, it is time to go down for breakfast. 

I join Luka as he stands in the corner of the breakfast room, observing the students helping themselves to the array of food. 

"Any troublemakers?" I ask him as we stare at them all. My eyes focus on a group of boys holding up bread as if they are about to throw it. 

"Not yet," he mutters but I see his eyes narrow at them. They see him glaring and instantly drop the bread, making me have to hide a smirk. 

People are always scared of Luka. 

Knowing he has an eye on them, I scan around the room, stopping when I see Camille smiling and laughing with a group of girls. I smile at the sight of her, seeing her carefree and happy as she gossips with them. 

My smile grows even wider when I look to her plate and see it full of fruit and pastries that she is working her way through. 

Thank god she is eating.

I nudge Luka and he looks at me as I subtly nod my head over to Camille. I watch as he switches his gaze to her, a small smile twitching at his lips when he sees her. 

We're so fucked.

Trying to hide how infatuated I am with her, I break away from staring and fetch two cups of coffee for Luka and I as he scouts out a table and grabs himself some food. Once I have set the coffee down, I grab a selection of food and we eat in a comfortable silence, deep in our own thoughts. 

Having known each other for years, there is no need to make small talk. Especially with how much time we spend together... and the things we share with each other. 

We spend the day touring other areas of Salem, including the Witch Trial Memorials, and even attending a Puritan Church. 

By the time we head back to the hotel, I am exhausted from having to keep teenagers in check all day. Most of them are horny bastards desperate to jump on each other. Having to constantly watch for anyone trying to sneak off to make out behind a wall has been the most part of my day. 

Our Camille is different. 

She's our Angel. 

Thank you so much for the recent support for this story!

I love reading all your comments and receiving your votes <3

Please follow my profile as I regularly ask which story my followers want updating (This or On The Rocks) 

Also I have a new banner which I think is kinda cute and vibey

Anyway, who's your fave teacher thus far (I love to see if anyone's has changed along the way):

- Zander Lockwood

- Josh Whitlock

- Luka Hart

- Gabriel Laurent

Thank you and good night, my angels <3 <3 <3