Season 2 Chapter 6: Something about latest Inventions, Glow ups, and Lizards

One lovely snowy morning...

Aqua: No! Now way! It's still cold outside! Why do you guys want to go out there so badly?!

Aqua was holding onto the couch while Megumin and Darkness try to get her off it.

Megumin: I can't cast explosion magic unless I'm outside!

Aqua: Why don't you go with your boyfriend Cleetus?! 

Megumin: I would but right now, he said he wants grind for a bit with the myths. AloneTraveler and Fiddlepat did not like the result of them losing against him and that Demon King commander.

Aqua: So, he'd rather be with his myth buddies instead of spending time with you? Some boyfriend he is!

Darkness: But Aqua, monsters start to become active as spring approaches, so that means work for adventures!

Aqua: Are you guys children?! Are you two basically little kids who want to go play outside?! if you want to go outside so bad, go without me!

They try to get her off the couch again.

Megumin: Who are you calling a little kid?!

Darkness: You're acting far more childish right now, Aqua! At this rate...

Both Megumin and Darkness look at Kazuma.

Megumin and Darkness: You'll end up like that.

Kazuma was doing nothing but laze around.

Aqua: Okay, even I would rather not end up like that. But why don't you convince that loser before me?!

Kazuma: Listen, you three. Even-tempered as I may be, I still get angry sometimes. Where do you get off calling someone that and a loser? How rude can you be?

He was under a kotatsu. His head was sticking out.

Aqua: If you have a problem, why don't you get out from under there first?

Kazuma ignores her and brings his head back in the kotatsu.

The mansion door opens. The myths return besides AloneTraveler. Fiddlepat was holding an amazook box that was very heavy.

Fiddlepat: Hey, we're back.

Darkness: Oh hey, how did it go?

Fiddlepat: Oh, it was-

He realizes Kazuma under the kotatsu.

Fiddlepat: Aw, is Kazuma lazing around during a bright, snowy, and sunny day? HAHAHAHA! Classic Kazuma.

G0Z: that looks cozy.

Aqua: What's in the box?

Megumin: And where's Cleetus and AloneTraveler? I thought they were with all of you.

RUST_010: AloneTraveler went off to see Yunyun again. Coming to think of it, he sure is spending more time with her than with us.

Chuck_Lloyd: You think there is something going on between them?

Megumin: Impossible even if Yunyun tried, there's no way someone like AloneTraveler would be friends with her nor be her loved one!

Fiddlepat: Little girl is right, AloneTraveler counts anyone as an opp.

Megumin: Hey! Who are you calling little girl?!

Fiddlepat: That is an excellent question! And by the way, special delivery.

He brings the box to Megumin and drops it. He then sits on the kotatsu.

Megumin: What is this?

She opens the box, and she is met with a horrible sight. Cleetus all beaten up in a box.