Season 2 Chapter 1: Something about jail and Farmer found a myth

Kazuma: I wanna go home... I just want to go back to Japan.

A few hours ago:

???: I am Sena, the public prosecutor assigned by the kingdom. Adventurer Satou Kazuma, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, what did you do this time?! Come on, apologize! I'll tell them I'm sorry, too, so hurry up and apologize!

Kazuma: What do you mean, "This time"?! You should know I didn't do anything!

Sena: The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction blew up the residence of a lord.

Aqua and Kazuma:

Sena: Thankfully, there were no fatalities

Sena: Thankfully, there were no fatalities... But there is the question of whether you are a terrorist or a servant of the Devil king.

Megumin: Wait a minute, please. If not for Kazuma, there could've been worse casualties in the Destroyer battle. And for Cleetus. Mostly him.

Kazuma: Megumin...

Megumin: The only crimes Kazuma commits are minor ones, like sexual harassment.

Darkness: Miss prosecutor, this must some mistake.

Kazuma: Darkness...

Darkness: This man lacks the guts for such an act. Despite eyeing me like a wild animal in the mansion, he is the kind of sadsack who never once came to my bedside.

Kazuma: I-I-I wasn't eying anything! God, I wish Cleetus and the myths were here to help me! don't get a big head just because your body's somewhat sexy! I reserve the right to be selective!

Darkness: Wh-Why, you... And after everything you made me do in the bath!

Kazuma: That was because I was under that succubus's control! You're the one who went along with it and washed my back! Just how easy are you?!

Darkness: Th-Then you do remember, after all!

Kazuma: Maybe I do!

Darkness: And as a crusader who serves Eris-sama, my body must remain pure! And you call me easy... I'LL KILL YOU DEAD!