Chapter - 10 (The Divorce)

Hey butterflies 🦋

Hope you're all doing good 😊❤️

---------------------------------------------------

Rudra bumped into a girl and all her luggage and her things fell down

That girl : Idiot, Stupid, Don't you have eyes. Are you blind ? Sh*t all my things are scattered. Get out of my sight or else I'll kill you. See you broke my newly made art piece. You know how long it takes to do a painting ? Huh ! How can a man who's blind even though he has eyes can see the beauty in art. If my Bhaiya was there you will get nice beatings from him. God ! My painting *tears filled her eyes* *she wipes it* why are you standing there like a statue ?

Rudra was still processing everything the girl said. And, realised he accidentally broke her art piece.

Rudra : I'm so sorry I didn't do it intentionally. I'll pay for it.

That girl : Mr. It's not about the money but emotion. I did this for my best friend but....

Rudra : I'm not saying I'll pay for it. I'll buy it.

That girl : Are you sure ?

Rudra : Yeah sure. I do like this painting but sadly it's frame got broken. But it's okay.

That girl regretted her words.

Rudra : Okay, It's time for me to go. Can you tell me how much is it ?

That girl : I'm sorry for speaking like that. It's just my friend is sad and I painted that to comfort her. But suddenly it got broken and I couldn't control my anger. I'm so sorry

Rudra : Nah, it's okay.

That girl : I'm feeling guilty for speaking like that. So, I'm giving this as a gift for you.

Rudra : Are you sure ?

That girl : Yeah sure.

Saying that she took the painting rolled it kept it in a chart box and gave it to him.

(A/N : Actually, the painting was framed and only the frame got broken and corners of the chart got slightly tared. )

Rudra : byee Ms. Artist

That girl : Byee.

🤍

In Abhimanyu's penthouse Rudra, Abhimanyu and Anjali were talking about the divorce case as, tomorrow morning is the case is coming to court.

After a whole 2 hours later,

Rudra : After tomorrow that guy and his family have no rights on Siddharth's sister.

Anjali : Thank you Rudra Bhaiya.

Rudra felt so happy hearing the word Bhaiya as he never had a sibling.

Rudra : What did you called me ?

Anjali : I'm sorry If you don't want means