Chapter - 7 (Friends reunite)

Hey butterflies 🦋✨

------------------------------------------------------

Anjali's POV :

"Manyu, will you drop me in Saifana's house. "I asked him cause I don't wanna go back to that home or my parent's home. Saifu and Anika lived there.

"Okay Anju" he said.

After few minutes we reached Saifana's no no titlie's (butterfly) house .. I always call her like that.

  (Saifana and Anika's house)

"Thanks for today Manyu". I said and smiled at him.

"So, you don't remember our promise.. you said there is no sorry no thank you between best friends. Am I not your best friend anymore ? Only those 3 girls are your best friends ?" He looked so cute and innocent while saying that.

"Nahi, nahi.. you're my first best friend. hereafter I will not say sorry or thank you, okay... "I said while pinching his cheeks and he just nodded his head.

"Okay, Byee Manyu" I said and waved bye to him.

He was distracted by some thoughts. I snapped him out of his thoughts.

"What were you thinking Haan ? Tell me. "I said.

"Nothing Anju, We have to meet my friend Rudra sharply at 7." He said

"Oh That Lawyer guy... right ?" I asked him.

He nodded his head.

"I'll call you when I'm ready "I said

"Okay "he said and started his car.

I waved bye at him.

He too waved back and went.

I rang the doorbell.

Anika opened.

Author's POV :

Anika : Guess who's back ! Back again (the song)

Saif : Who's there Anika ?

Anika : Zaahira !!! (she said loudly and hugged Anjali Zaahira)

Saif : Whatt

She said and came towards doorstep and saw them both hugging eachother.

Saif : Me, me, me

Saying that she too hugged them.

After a few minutes of hugging they went inside.

Anika : Our Mrs. Anjali will never come even if we call but what now ? Kyun ? What reason ? Don't tell me you had a big fight with that guy