Chapter - 9 (People who really love me)

Hey butterflies 🦋 !

------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu POV :

Anjali's mom calling her with names.. why doesn't she believe Anjali ? While I was thinking about that I saw Anju crying hugging her friends.

Abhi : behens take care of her. If anything call me.

Anika & Saif : Okay Bhai / Bhaiya

🤍

I opened my cabin door and saw Veer, Safeer and Rudra sitting in the couch watching their phones.

Guys why are you all here ? I said.

"We thought you might need our help."
Amir Said.

"To win someone's heart" Rudra said smiling  mischievously.

"Who's name starts with A and ends with I" Veer said winking at Rudra.

Guys stop this please. I do have feelings for her but I realised that half an hour ago. She's crying so much and I can't see her crying like that. Rudra can you gather details about someone ? I asked Rudra.

"I can but you have your Assistant for that" He replied.

"I know but Siddharth is Anjali's Brother. I can't tell him to gather details about his sister's to be ex husband. " I said

"Okay I'll gather the details" He said giving me an assuring smile.

"Abhi but tell me something why is there a lipstick mark in your lips" Veer said.

I saw my face in the selfie camera.

"Oh sh*t" I said while wiping it using tissue.

"Abhi don't tell me you have a secret girlfriend" Rudra said smiling naughtily.

"Yaar I swear I don't have a girlfriend, Actually this kiss"

I told them what happened in Anika's house earlier.

"Abhi is that lady really crazy or what ?"
Rudra said

"She never treated Anjali good I'm seeing that from childhood but whenever I say that to Anjali she favoured her mom and now.....I said feeling sad for Anjali.

"How can a mother call her daughter a slut ! I think that Agarwal family did some black magic on her" Veer said.

Maybe they did.

"Anjali nearly had a second Panic attack thank God she didn't" I said while seeing the roof (gestures like praying)

"My sister had a panic attack"  Siddharth was standing there with a file in his hands.

"Siddharth you didn't go home yet"  I asked him not knowing if he heard the whole conversion or he just heard about Panic attack.

"Sir, You were saying that my didi had panic attack.. Can you please tell me what exactly happened to her" He said.