Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Mulai dari awal

" How is she ? " asked Sahara to that lady. " Better , she got very emotional and wanted to be with her parents...but now she is fine. " Said that lady with a shakey voice.

" Sorry but that was really irresponsible behaviour from your side....very bad . Sorry but I have to point it out. " told Sahara to them.

" Yes , but she is okay , I assume it's Aditya. Come , we need to talk. " She said and took Aditya with them. Samrat still standing next to me.

" What's going on? " I asked him. He sat down on a chair while calling someone. I sat down beside him .

" Yes , sunshine orphanage...yes we need an ambulance as soon as possible. " he talked and I still need to understand what's going on.

" What's going on? " I asked him. " Well , long story short...Aditya and titli has another daughter...we just found out about her. " he said but that short note didn't help. So he had to explain.

And from what I understood from him is that , titli handed her elder daughter to her sister cause her sister couldn't concive and now that her sister is no more , that girl ended up in an orphanage.

And she is severely depressed, she has anxiety and she did some selfharm. That's a lot , like literally that's a lot to take. I don't know how Aditya will take it.

Ambulance came in the gate , two attended went in and they carried a teenager out. She is so innocent looking, her face is pale , hope she is okay.

Aditya walked out and his face looks pale as well , like he looks so lifeless. I walked towards him and holded his hand for support.

He looked at the little girl being carried away , his eyes little teary.
" I need to go with them.." said Sahara and went with the ambulance. Aditya didn't say anything. He took the stuffs from sister Jenny ( sam told me ) and left the orphanage.... without us.

Samrat and I hurriedly followed him.He is not himself anymore and we need to talk with him , protect him from himself. As we got back , we saw a pile of stuff on ground.

Clothes, bangles, letters , books , diaries and many other things

Clothes, bangles, letters , books , diaries and many other things . Aditya walked out with few titli's pictures and threw them on top of those things and to my surprise....he set fire on those things.

I have never seen such look in his eyes , never saw him that angry. The look on his eyes is deadly.

I know he is going to feel so bad he did it but right now he is not thinking about what he is doing. He was going to get more but I stopped him.

" Stop it...what are you doing ? " I asked him trying to stop him. He looked towards me and said " Don't stop me ... don't, you have no idea what she did with me , no idea about what I went through, no idea about
it . " he said and sat on the ground.

Samrat sat with us holding Aditya

" Everyone told me to forget her , to get rid of her things but I was holding on to her , preserving her things , but not anymore...I will burn everything. Titli finally died for me... forever " he said and for him saying that...well I don't know what to do. I really don't know what to do. Samrat and I just sat holding him as titli's pictures turned into Ashes.

Author note :

For some reason I couldn't continue the story here . You will find rest of the story starting from chapter 65 in another part ' Transmigrated as mother of four ( continue) . You can rest of the story there.

Thank you so much.