Chapter 29

Karishma ( POV )

Aditya stepped aside to order pizza for us. I cant belive he is going to stay here. I thought he will after dropping the kids here.

  " poor guy....its going to be soo much fun to irritate him. He is such a easy jealous. " sam said in a low tone. And I dont know what made him say that....but he is wrong.

" All done...." said Aditya walking back to us. " wonderful....come lets have some talk. " said samrat to Aditya. I gave the elder ones things to draw on and make Arav sit on his play area with his toys to play.  And after that I went to join them.

They sat on the opposite sides of the sofa while I sat in the middle. " I heard you were out of town...what brought you back. " asked Aditya to samrat.

" Nothing much....I was just missing my family....and her. So I took the first flight and got back. " said samrat casually.

Aditya nodded, they talked more about politics, recent laws and sports. The way they talked Soon I can be third person in this group.

Aditya ( POV )

" speaking about family....haven't seen mom or dad around where are they? " I asked karishma, looking around the house.

" Mom and dad are having an important party...and after that they will be staying there. " karishma answered for me.

" I see....I was so prepared to play chess with dad...guess I have to wait than. " I said, I dont know why I felt the need to show him that I am her family and I know her family more  but I just did that .

" He plays chess with you....I see. Kismis remembers once we hid uncles chess so that he can take us to play out. " said samrat.

" of course....that was funny. I mean... it was summer vacation, a nice day outside and he wanted to play his boring game. We had to do something.  " She said with a smile, that someday ago was for me too.

" Your house is nearby or
something? " I asked him. " No, but my parents used to get transferred a lot and since that means I have to change schools a lot. Thats why aunty came up with this idea...and I grew up with kismis. " he said, his hand on her shoulder.

" So summer vacation, winter vacation, school days..college we were always together. We shared our childhood, spent our youth together....and well it's a package deal till the end. " he said with a firm voice and then looked at her.

She is watching something on her phone,leaning on his hand. And it's so uncomfortable to watch them like that.

I know he is major part of her childhood but he really have to show that.

" Have you ordered coke? Karishma doesn't like her pizza without coke. " asked  samrat. something I really dont know.

" I didn't....but I can order if you like. " I said take my phone out. " No...If you order the kids will want some too. And something cold will not be good for them. " said karishma, but not knowing what she likes...and him showing that he knows her is....irritating.

Karishma ( POV )

Pizza arrived in time. Kids just jumped on the pizza like little kittens. Sam started talking with my kids and Akash told him about his upcoming sports day event which made samrat very excited.

" Really....sports day...can I come please?, I love sports.  I can cheer for you. " said samrat to Akash.

" yes you can come. " said Akash to samrat. " Aww...thank you. Aditya you will be participating right? " asked sam.

last time I asked Aditya was not ready.....he said that he was very busy and couldn't make it. So I don't have high hopes from him.

" yes....yes I will be taking part in it. Their will be family competition too...have to be in it.  " said Aditya. Sam started eyeing me but I think he did it for his son....so nothing special.

Aditya has work and well I have to get up early, I started working on a novel...hope I can get it published. I will post it in an online platform so....even I have to get up early to work on it.

so after eating we decided to sleep. Kids wanted to stay awake a little longer to finish their movie....and since there is no school tomorrow I think its ok  .

" Mom....we want to watch the movie...can we please? " asked Aditi. I was going to say no but than gungun says " we dont have school...can we watch please....." she asked so cutely and Akash too.

" Alright but dont be super late okay. " I told them. " we wouldnt be late." They said in Union. " okay....sam..." I looked towards sam. " Its fine....they can sleep with me. Rest assured. " he ensured me. 

" I know I can always trust you. " I told him. Yes, it sounds that I trusted him quickly...but he deserves it. He just nodded like he knows that.

" kids... let me start the movie from where we left it.... " said sam . " kids dont be super late...and dont disturb your uncle okay. " said Aditya to the kids.

He stayed but where is he going to sleep? The guest rooms are not clean and the clean one will be used by sam.

" where are you going to sleep? The guest rooms are not clean...." I told Aditya so that only he can hear. " Its okay....I will find something, I am not a guest here. " said Aditya. Well thats true he is not a guest here.

"okay...suit yourself " I told him. "  let me put the little guy in bed. " I told them brought Arav in my room.

Arav is soo excited and full of energy .....Mrs Snow packed his dinner for him. I had someone heat it now waiting for it to cool down.

Arav can crawl now...so I have to be extra alert. He is sitting and playing in my bed with his favorite giraffee while I am fanning his food.

He is sitting inside a pillow house....so he wouldn't fall down. Was Aditya really jealous? And will that make me happy if the answer is ' yes '? I dont know.

Arav's voice brought me back from my memories. I feed him the bottle and burped him. I put him down in bed...but he is not interested in sleeping.

He sat their playing with me. After some more play I tried to make him sleep....but those are my failed attempt.

" can I come in? " a deep voice came from the otherside of the room. I didnt look up and said " come in. " Aditya walked in...in his black t-shirt and pajama...looking awesome. He walked towards us and said " Arav is still awake.... you naughty little guy. "he said sitting near me Arav rubbing his belly making the little guy laugh.

My bed is big for one person but too small for two person....like you have to be really close to each other to be on it. And watching Aditya the cold king of cold kingdom in my pink bed...is funny. I think I have to sleep in the sofa tonight.

" Aditya.....let me put him in bed. " I told and took Arav. I swinged him, walked with him....still wide eyed boy. Aditya took him and he tried still no result. It took us two hours to finally put Arav back to sleep. I placed him in his crib.

" Aditya...you sleep in bed and I can sleep on the sofa. " I told Aditya.
" No...the bed is big enough for us dont worry. " he said lying in my bed.
" Are you sure? " I asked him to be sure.

" positive " he replied. I turned the fairy lights on for Arav and walked in bed with him. The bed is little small and we are really touching close. I could almost feel his warm breath in my neck.

Should I talk ? God I have sooo much to ask....why he is avoiding me ? Who was that girl? Why she meant that much to him? Am I doing the right thing ? Will his ex wife's soul really feel bad if Aditya becomes my friend? I dont want to hurt her soul but the way she took my friend annoys me.

" Good night Aditya. " I said slowly to him, only that much I could master to say. " Good Night Karishma " he replied and I didnt knew a single reply could make me that emotional....but I am emotional.....I am happy.