Chapter 34

sahara ( POV )

It's so white....everything is neat and clean. Am I in heaven? what place is it? And how I got here ?

As I walked forward...I heard a voice calling me " sahara..." as I turned back my eyes got wet....its Titli my best friend.

She is in white dress...looking like an angle, she always looked that calm and pretty. I walked towards her and she hugged me. " Long time...I missed you. " She said...tears streamed down my eyes. I missed her too.

" Emotions aside....am I dead? " I asked her. She laughed and said " No....its your dream and I am visiting you here. " Well even that makes sense.

" And I thought we would meet in hell again....like we promised each other. We would haunt others after becoming ghosts. " I told her and she laughed at my silly joke.

" It's not heaven nor hell...it's just a system I am in....and now something I help to run. And something which I can't ever leave....ever. " She said, still the boss I can see that.

" I am really angry with you...."I told her. She looked little concerned and than asked me " why? "

" why? You're really asking that.... you left us? why leave me alone? You know I have no one in my life but you. So did you leave me alone? " I asked her.

" I am sorry....I didn't have any choice I had to leave. But what are you doing? Why so much hate? My sahara wasn't like that..you used to believe in love and second chances...then what happened? " she asked me.

" what do you mean? " I asked her. She lovingly ruffled my hairs and said " You know what I mean...why are you fighting with Aditya ? you were good friends right? " she asked me and I knew she would be like that.

" You know what he did? He got married again....you thought he would be sad without you...will not have a life but look he is married and is partying with his new wife....he forgot you. " I told her trying to give her a reality check.

" Why you think she all of a sudden walked in his life? " she asked me and I looked at her all surprised. " You knew..." I asked her.

" Aditya has spend a long time alone....he was lost. He couldn't care for our children....he was walking dead. She has changed him for better....she taught him how to live...my kids are happy...why are you not happy? " she asked me with moist eyes.

" Because she is not you....and I dont want anyone to take what belongs to you. " I told her knowing well that she will not like it.

" I know...but its not possible anymore. I can't come back. Physically I can never get back...even if I want to. Besides....its me I choose her...I wanted her to be with Aditya. Not as my children's mother but to be his wife too....come let me show you something. " she said taking me near a big screen. Its like a movie theater screen.

It first showed how miserable Aditya was after...what happened with him. The kids were in more bad condition. Than she came in the picture....where that girl offered to marry him. He looked amused....like his eyes got a spark of life.

Than they married...he told her how much he loves titli...she vowed no to love him...and both failing miserably. She took care of the kids....even did works which physically hurted her. And you can see Aditya is finally....alive.