Chapter 58

Sahara ( POV )

I don't want any gift from that man , nothing. If he is happy with his girlfriend's...let him be. I first hated him then why I started to like him why ?

At first I thought he was my fiance the one which I forgot cause of  the accident. But no he wasn't my fiance...my fiance married someone else cause he couldn't wait for a girl like me.

I thought it was for better only since I started liking samrat but I guess even he doesn't want me.

" Sahara you sure you want to return it ? " asked Karishma. She is holding the little baby goat in her arms , it's sleeping peacefully... looking super cute.

" Yes , I can't do it. I can't take anything from him that reminds me of him. " I told her and she just nodded.

" Maybe Aditya was right ... maybe I am not beautiful enough for him. " I told her. " And you trusted him.. amazing. He was just pulling your leg don't believe him. " Said Karishma stroked the fur of the little baby cutely.

" Here we are. " I told her as soon as we entered the gate. But I don't know why she looked surprised. " Are you sure ? I don't think it's his house. " She told me .

" But I dropped him here. " I told her but how can I not listen to her about samrat, she freaking grew up with him.

" No , it's not his house. I know what his house looks like. " She told me. Before I could say anything we saw that girl getting out of the house.

" visesha...that girl , she can help us. " I told her and we walked up to her. Must say she is more pretty than me , no doubt samrat likes her more.

" Hi ! May I help you? " She asked us .
" Well we came to meet samrat. " I told her . " Well , he is not here. " She told us.

" Yes , we actually want to return something to him , so when he returns...do give it back to him. " I told her and took the goat from Karishma to hand it over to her.

" I can ..but I don't know when he will return....I mean our case is over so I don't know if he will come here. " she said and wait ?  what ? What did she say ?

" Samrat doesn't live here ? " I asked with little hope in my heart. " Of course not , he is my lawyer. And this is my house. " she said with a proud smile.

" Really? I dropped him here two days ago I thought....he lives here. " I told her , I half hid the baby goat in my jacket, it's a little chilly outside.

" You must be  Sahara right? " She asked me making me surprised. I nodded. " Samrat told me a lot about you. I can give you his address but I am not sure that you will get him there. " She said with a sad face.

" Why not ? Where is he ? " asked Karishma, her tone sounded really worried and even I am worried now.

" He said he needs some him time ...I don't know what it meant but he
left. " she told , well I guess I can understand why he needed to leave the city for a while.

" Thank you for the information. " I told her and she nodded. " You didn't knew about his leaving? I thought you were special. " She told me , she didn't mean it but she was rude about it.

" And I thought you were madam of his house, a family...but guess we all are wrong at some point huh....good day. " I told her and she laughed.

" I was here to make you little jealous since you made him jealous with a fake boyfriend. " She told me with a big smile. " How did you know? " I asked her.

" I was the spy.." she told and well you can't hide anything from samrat. " You were here to return the baby goat ? " She asked pointing towards the kid ( baby goats are called kid ).