Chapter 37

Aditya ( POV )

These meetings literally drains me...god some people are so hard to please.  Its almost eight oclock. Dinner should be ready in next few hours.

I can already picture karishma with wearing Arav in his baby carrier and doing little dance in kitchen. Aditi and Akash helping her....basically doing nothing helping her get spoons or dish clothes and getting praised like heaven.

Gungun drawing and my mother helping her ( cause karishma doesn't let her enter the kitchen )  in the dinning table and karishma bringing milk or cookie for the hard working people.

A picture of a lively family...though its half incomplete...but still lovely. And since I have done my work...I can join them now.

I walked in the kitchen and saw its empty...well where are they? karishma is usually not that late...Probably resting. It was a long day for her. I was going to go back in my study when I saw my daughter crying and coming towards me.

why is aditi crying? Did Akash fought with her? But they are not fighting siblings than...what happened? I walked towards her and took her in my lap. She is crying so hard that she could hardly speak.

" What did I teach you? Deep breaths....breath in and breath out....relax...comeon....now tell me what wrong? " I asked her.

" Mommy....mommy isn't talking? " she said and I almost dropped her from my lap. " Is mommy sleeping? "  I asked her.

" I thought she was sleeping....I called her several times....but she didn't answer...did she left like mom? " asked my daughter. And my hands and legs turbed into jelly....no not her.

" No...she didn't...she did not....lets go. " I told her barely functioning myself. We rushed in Karishma's room. I could see her lying in bed all cuddled up with a blanket.

I rushed towards her and touched her forehead...its burning. I called her several times...no response. My hands are cold...I dont know what to do...all I know is I cannot lose her. I cannot let anything to happen to her.

I called Mrs snow and told her to take care of the kids. Before I could call the  hospital for an ambulance...sahara walked in. I don't know why she is here...but I am glad that she is....cause she is a doctor by profession.

Sahara told to wash her head with cold water and rub her hands and feet with a cold towel  to cool down her temperature. Her body is so hot....it's literally burning ....its so hard to see her so lifeless....I could hardly contain my tears.

Mrs June brought water bucket and helped me wash her head as I hold her head steadily. She is breathing heavy and I am having a panic attack.

sahara sat down holding karishma's hand...and I am getting impaitent here. She instructed people to get her injections and some medicines which I arranged as quickly as possible.

" Get me a towel.....cold water in a bowl asap...bring dry cloths and also turn the AC off. " Instructed sahara. We did as she said without wasting any time.

" What happened? should we take her to hospital? why is she unconscious? " I asked her all questions together. She took her box and told " Aditya go out let me do my work....okay. " She told me. But if I leave her...will I survive outside?