Distraction

I was in the empty lab with Tadashi, my boyfriend.

I sat there, bored as ever while Tadashi worked on an upgrade for Baymax. Once he concentrated on something, it was the only thing he was focused on.

I started becoming a little bit pissed off because now I had to be jealous of a nurse robot.

"Dashi," I whined, hugging him, barely getting a grunt out of him in response. I sighed realizing I'd completely lost my boyfriend to his school work.

Well, maybe not completely.

I attempted to move his arms but they didn't move whatsoever. An idea popped into my head and I crawled under his arms and kneeled in front of him.

"Not now, (Y/N)," Tadashi told me. I sighed, about to give up before I had another, better idea.

I wrapped my legs around him, straddling him as I plopped myself down on his lap.

(Y/N), what are you doing?" Tadashi's startled tone told me it was working.
I just sat there and started to use a pouty face.

"Dashi, I miss you," his face softened and he softly kissed me. As the kiss deepened he picked me up and he softly moaned as I sucked on his neck.

"Dashi, I'm happy you're not busy any more but," I whimpered quietly as he seemed ready to do something on the lab table.

"I don't think this is the best place," he softly hushed my worries with his driving kisses and I fell into his embrace.

I let out a startled squeal as I felt his hands on my bottom, lifting me.

He smirked into the kiss, ready to go further when we heard a voice from the door, "Uh..."

We averted out gazes to see GoGo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Fred standing there wide eyed.

Tadashi and I were frozen in place, his lips still on my neck, hands on my bottom. It was pretty clear what was going on between us.

Embarrassed, Tadashi set me down, removing his touch. He nervously scratched his neck, "Hey, guys."

GoGo was the first to break the silence, "Okay, I do not want little Tadashi's running around SFIT, got it?"

"We weren't gonna go that far," I mumbled. Tadashi gave me a look that said, 'lies.' I knew he was right. If our friends hadn't bombarded us we'd be doing the unthinkable.

"So, I'd say we should give you guys some privacy but I don't want you to take away (Y/N)'s innocence, Tadashi," Honey Lemon said.

'About that,' I thought, 'It's kind of too late for that.' Tadashi grinned at me and I could tell he was thinking the same thing.

"Let's go, (Y/N). Leave Tadashi to his work," Wasabi told me.

I nodded and started to leave before Tadashi hugged me and huskily whispered, "We can continue later."

I giggled and Fred's eyes widened. "Girl's Night at my place," Honey Lemon quickly said and I sighed.

That's just great.