𝟎𝟓ఌ

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
10:29PM

YANNIA laid on top of ddot's lap as he zoned out. they had just got done taking shrooms along with three edibles. but yannia could barely digest it.

she had been feeling uneasy since last night, and she didn't know what to do about it.

"ddot i don't feel good." yannia said truthfully as she rubbed her stomach. ddot then looked down at yannia from her soft voice as he rubbed her head.

"shh, we good just calm down." ddot said before he looked up and zoned out again. yannia just nodded at ddot's advice before she closed her eyes.

they had been getting high all day, but this time they took an unreasonable amount of drugs, and yannia's body couldn't handle it anymore.

she just trusted ddot's words though. and she quickly fell asleep from the tiredness that was growing by the second.

a few hours later ddot and yannia's were finally sleep before yannia's eyes shot open. her whole body started shaking violently and she started foaming from the mouth.

she felt her airway closing, she was terrified and couldn't move at all. and that was the last breath she took.

THE NEXT MORNING

ddot opened his eyes slowly before he let out a big yawn. the drugs he took made him sleep for a long time.

ddot turned his body around to check on yannia, and when he did he saw her whole body purple and the outside of her mouth was dried up

a loud yell erupted from ddot's throat as he quickly hopped off the bed and pulled yannia onto the floor gently.

"no no no, yannia wake up please mama wake up wake up." ddot said as tears fell from his face quickly while he shook his head.

"WAKE UP YANNIA!" ddot yelled loudly before he felt on her neck. and there was no pulse.

ddot screamed loudly before he got up from the floor and grabbed his phone to call notti and dd.

"hello?" dd said, and as soon as he answered ddot started screaming on the other end.

"YANNIA WONT WAKE UP" ddot yelled as he cried uncontrollably.

"i'm on my way." dd said quickly before he hung up the phone. ddot pulled yannia's lifeless body onto him as he rocked her back and forth.

"please don't leave me yannia, i need you mama please." ddot begged as tears fell from his face. 

a few minutes later the door opened showing dd and notti, and they rushed into the bedroom where they saw ddot holding a lifeless yannia.

"she's gone.." notti whispered as dd grabbed his phone and called 911. "yannia please wake up mama i need you i need you i need you." ddot said as notti pulled yannia off him.

"ddot look at me, she's gone." notti said as ddot fell to the floor and screamed loudly.

"YANNIA WAKE UP!" ddot yelled as notti pulled him out of the room. ddot flared his arms around trying to get out of notti's hold before the paramedics entered the apartment.

they went inside the room seeing the lifeless yannia onto the ground before they took her out the building.

"LET HER GO! GET OFF HER!" ddot said as the paramedics held him back. they quickly injected him with a needle from how loud he was being as ddot slowly fell asleep.

MANHATTAN HOSPITAL

ddot laid down onto the bed as he kept on screaming the entire time he woke up. he wanted to go see yannia, but she was currently in the mortuary getting cleaned so they could put her to rest.

notti and ddot watched their bestfriend in pain with a heavy heart. they couldn't believe they just lost their bestfriend to an overdose.

"this shit is unreal." dd said as notti held onto his brother. now it was just the three of them left.

"i cant believe this shit, it was only a matter of time." notti said shaking his head before they heard a loud scream coming from the room ddot was in.

"YANNIA!" ddot yelled loudly before there was loud sobs followed after. dd and notti quickly went over to him before the docotrs stopped him.

"you can't see him, he's gonna have to go to the mental institution." the doctor said as dd shook his head quickly.

"for what?" dd asked as the doctor sighed loudly before speaking, "he's hallucinating, he needs help and if we don't get him it, you'll have two dead friends." the doctor said as notti and ddot sighed before backing away.

"can we atleast visit him there?" notti asked as the doctor nodded. "you can visit him tomorrow we're taking him there today." the doctor said as the two boys nodded.

"thank you, and im sorry for your lost." the doctor said before going into the room. dd and notti watched them take the injected ddot out of the room.

and it hurt them knowing there wasn't anything they could do but wait it out. it would be for the best.