𝟎𝟏ఌ

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
4:28PM

YANNIA laid down onto ddot's lap as he rocked her in his arms. they were around everybody, but they loved pda no matter where they were.

"yall needa stop, im finna throw up." ddot's bestfriend dd said as they laughed. "kiss my ass." ddot said rolling his eyes as yannia laughed at the two.

yannia grabbed ddot's chin gently as she whispered into his ear. "i'm itching right now, i need to take something, help me ddot." she said as he looked at her with a smirk.

"i gotchu mama, ima take care of you ight?" ddot said as yannia nodded with a smile. he then sat up before taking them in the back where nobody was.

ddot pulled out a few shrooms that were in a bag from his pocket before sitting them onto the table where him and yannia sat down.

"you good mama?" ddot asked yannia as she kept on eyeing the shrooms the whole time. "yes, just hurry...please." yannia said as he nodded quickly.

he then handed the mushroom to yannia as she quickly ate it before going over to him. ddot quickly ate his mushroom aswell before yannia started kissing him and he kissed back.

a few seconds later there was a knock on the door as yannia opened it. and it showed dd and notti who was looking at them suspiciously.

"yall good? please don't tell me yall was in here taking drugs." dd said crossing his arms as his two bestfriends as they fell quiet.

"what did we tell yall about that shit? yall can literally die bro." notti said looking back and forth between the two as ddot shook his head quickly.

"yall do drugs all the time, we cool." ddot said grabbing yannia's hand before he took them out of the room and went back into the studio room.

notti sighed looking at his brother who was looking at the floor. ddot and yannia were never this bad before.

they looked like they haven't slept in days, and they stayed together every second of the day.

"i'm worried about them, i'm not trying to have two dead bestfriends." notti said crossing his arms as dd looked up at his brother.

"stop don't say that, let's just go back and focus on our work." dd said as notti nodded slowly. he then wrapped his arm around notti as they went back into the room.