𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍ミ★

just a disclaimer: this isn't any type of promotion about drugs or anything 🤍, it's about the use of them and how they can turn a persons life upside down

just a disclaimer: this isn't any type of promotion about drugs or anything 🤍, it's about the use of them and how they can turn a persons life upside down. it's to bring awareness about the situation, and hopefully i can change somebody's life from this story !

i won't be doing any characters or anything because this is a short story. so just enjoy 🤍

PREVIEW

"ma come look at this." ddot said to his girlfriend yannia of 2 years. they have been tighter through thick and thin, and they didn't know how life would be without one another.

"what's that?" yannia asked her boyfriend as ddot pulled out the pill bottle he had just previously got from his dealer.

"it's some new shit, nothin like usual weed or nuffin, wanna try it?" ddot asked with a big smirk on his face as yannia nodded slowly.

"i don't know darrian, where did you even get that?" yannia asked him as he spoke, "my dealer, they offered something new." he said shrugging as she nodded slowly.

he then took the pills out of the bottle before handing one to her. "just trust me." ddot said as yannia nodded.

he then popped one before helping her do hers. soon as the pill was in yannia's mouth, she swallowed quickly from the big size.

"damn ma, that was quick." ddot said laughing as yannia laughed with him.

"now let's go smoke a blunt, i'm dummy fried." ddot said as she nodded. he then grabbed her hand as they went in their shared bedroom.

soon as they got in there, ddot laid down onto yannia as she ran her fingers through his hair.

ddot pulled out his wood before grabbing the lighter sitting on the bedside table and lighting the blunt.

he passed it back and forth between him and yannia as they continued getting fried. a few minutes later, they were already feeling the high because of the pills they took.

and they were completely out of it.

but it was okay, they always got through their highs together. and as long as they had eachother there wasn't anything else that mattered.