"Suck on it baby. Like a good wife"

I whispered and lifted her skirt a little showing her wet blue panty. She sucked my thumb, while her hands, held my wrist and gripped the sheet beneath her. I groaned as I saw her panty sticking to her skin with wetness. I graced above her slit through the cloth with my thumb.

"Hmm.....mmm!!!"

Her muffled moan was heard. I caressed her pussy above the cloth and hooked my finger to its side, before pulling it off her. She was breathing heavily and sucking on my thumb like a hungry baby inorder to stop the sounds she was making. Her wet sex came into my view. My shaft stood up in excitement. Her glistening pussy inviting me to eat it out.

"Mm....hmm!!!"

She moaned as I pressed my thumb on her clit. I rubbed her clit and hovered over her and whispered against her lips

"Do you want anyone to hear the beautiful sounds you make Amu? Hmm? Do you want that? Do you want them to know that your husband is eating you out in the morning itself? Worshipping your pussy and you enjoying it like a good fucking wife? Hmm? Do you want them to know it?"

I pulled my thumb out and licked her lips teasing her.

"Do you want that baby? Your cousin hearing your moans, while I eat you like my breakfast?"

I asked again, as my fingers played with her clit. She took a breath and shuddered under me. She shook her head in a 'no'. I pecked her lips. She tried to kiss me but I pulled back and said,

"Don't make any sounds..... Okay baby. As much as I like hearing you moan, I hate others hearing it. It's only my right. So be hush"

She nodded like an obedient kid at school. I trialled kisses from her jaw to her chest then to her stomach. She nite down on her lips while her hands clutching the sheets and my hair and nape. I kissed down to her lower abdomen and pushed her skirt more up, gathering it at her waist. I looked at her pussy wet for me. I licked my lips and spread her legs more. Her breaths and heartbeats are so much audible now.

"Ah..mmm-"

She half moaned but closed her mouth with her palm, when I attacked her pussy. I gave a long lick on it and sucked her lips down here. I teased her opening with my tongue, as she shuddered and shivered. I kissed her clit and licked it once more. She tried to close her legs. But I stopped it and murmered a 'no' onto her vagina. She is pressing her palm onto her mouth while her eyes are closed. I blow onto her wetness making her shake.

I couldn't control more. I sucked her clit harshly and fastly. Her hips bucked at my sudden action. I pressed her thigh more into the cot making her still. I ate her. My tongue, teeth and lips down here, where my dick belongs. I sucked her more making her yelp. I pushed my twin fingers inside her making her jump on her place. I started pushing it in and out while sucking onto her clit. Soon enough I felt her clenching around me, breathing heavily keeping her eyes shut.

"There yet wifey?"

I whispered against her pussy. She nodded her head aggressively. I smirked and added a third finger inside her pushing and pulling it harshly. My fingers gliding into her  and back, while my lips sucking her clit. It's only the sound of wetness while my fingers thrust into her and her harsh breaths in the room. Her core clenched around my fingers as her breath turned more loud.

"Cum baby..... Cum all over my fingers and tongue"

I whispered. As I finished the sentence she came down furiously on my fingers and mouth. I licked her clean and my fingers. She tastes like fucking mine. I pecked her warm pussy once more and hovered over her. I removed her palm from her mouth and smashed my lips onto hers, taking her in a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss tugging her lower lip and kissed her shoulder hugging her close. I heard her gasp, as my hard on touched her thigh. I chuckled at her behaviour and nuzzled my nose in her cheek.