Chapter: 3

2nd April, 2024:

Alarm clocks all around the house began ringing. As always Jimin was the first to wake up. He quickly got out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready for the first day of university. Yoongi, who woke up while Jimin was in the shower, went downstairs and started taking out the necessary ingredients to make breakfast. Namjoon, who was wearing dark blue jeans and a loose blue shirt which covered his mafia tattoo, entered the kitchen and told Yoongi to go get ready. As Yoongi left, Jimin entered the kitchen wearing a tight black shirt and a pair of black jeans which had metal chains hanging on the side. All of his tattoos, a long with his mafia tattoo, were covered. After half an hour, Yoongi joined them in the kitchen. He was wearing a pair of tight black trousers and a grey shirt. Just like them, his tattoos were hidden. They sat down and ate breakfast without sharing a word.
"Did you call the university yet?" "I called them yesterday Jimin. They agreed to place us in the same lectures and our lockers are next to each other. All six of us are going to be in the same lectures as them." "That's good. It's going to be easy to keep an eye on them."
Of course, beside the person they were looking for, they were also interested in knowing about the person that helped them.

Meanwhile:
Taehyung and Jungkook had just woken up when they smelled the delicious scent coming from the kitchen. They immediately took a shower (which they took together as they were in a hurry) and went downstairs to eat. In the kitchen, Hoseok, who was wearing a brown shirt on a pair of tight black jeans, was placing breakfast on the table. Taehyung and Jungkook wear both wearing black trousers and red shirts a long with matching earrings. The 3 of them sat down together and started eating together.
"Namjoon called me earlier. All six of us are in the same lectures and our lockers are next to each other. Our targets are also with us. Their lockers are across ours." "So it's going to be easy to observe them." "As long as nothing else happens, yes Taehyung." "That's good. When do we start?" "Around 8:00 Jungkook. We have got an hour left."

Once they had finished breakfast, Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten into their car while Hoseok got into his. Jimin and Yoongi had already started their car when Namjoon got into his. All 6 of them made their way towards the university.

At the university:
All 4 cars parked next to each other.The 6 of them greeted each other and went inside together. Other students stared at them, whispering about their appearances. Even though they were supposed to hide their identities, they still dressed as if they were part of a gang. No doubt, Taehyung and Jungkook were the centre of attention in their matching clothes. However, nothing bothered them. They were busy rustling through their lockers to care about what people had to say.

On the opposite side of the corridor, their targets were busy talking about their day.
"Jin and Ni-ki are across us V." "Do you want me to try and talk to them Jim?" "Let me try Rm." "Ok J-hope. Be careful."
J-hope walks towards them, his heart was filled with curiosity the moment that he laid his eyes on Jin. Truth is, he was full with curiosity and anxiousness.
"Hi. My name is J-hope. My friends and I just transferred here." "Hi. I'm Nishimura Riki but you can call me Ni-ki. This is my older brother, Seok-jin." "Hi.Jin is just fine. How can we help you?" "Well, my friends and I were looking for room 102 for our English lecture but we got lost. Any chance you might know where it is?" "What a coincidence, our next lecture is with you. If you want, you and your friends can come with us." "Really? Thank you so much Ni-ki."
Together with Ni-ki and Jin, J-hope went next to his friends. He was nervous yet for some reason, Jin's presence calmed him.

When the rest saw them walking towards them, they immediately changed their conversation. Jungkook and Taehyung started talking about what they wanted to eat later, Namjoon just continued reading his engineering book while Jimin and Yoongi started talking about South Korea's history.
"Hey guys. These are Jin and Ni-ki." "Hi. I'm Rm. These are Suga and Jimin. Those 2 over there are V and Jk." "Guess what, our English lecture is with them so we can just go with them." "Thank goodness. The sooner we get to that lecture, the sooner we eat." "Give me your timetables so I can compare them."
All 6 of them gave Jin there timetable. After a few minutes of silence, Jin asked Ni-ki to help him check them all.
"Your classes are all with ours." "Really? What a crazy coincidence." "At least we know 2 more people other than ourselves, right Suga?" "Hmm." "Lets go."
They nodded their heads and walked to their next lecture together.

Inside the classroom:
Jimin sat next to Ni-ki. To be honest, Jimin didn't really care about Jin. The person that he came for was Ni-ki. His eyes didn't leave him even for a second. Yoongi, who was sitting next to him, couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. He took out his phone and sent a message to Hoseok. He thought that maybe he was just paranoid and that he was panicking for no reason.

Hoseok, who had sat next to Jin, didn't take his eyes off of him. Something about him had caught his attention. His daydreams were suddenly interrupted by the vibration of his phone. He took it out of his pocket and held it underneath his desk. *I feel like I'm being watched. What about you?* That message alone was enough to make Hoseok look up. He glued his eyes to the professor who was standing in the middle of the classroom. After a few minutes, he too started feeling eyes on him. *Me too. Do you think that we should tell the others?* *Not yet.* Now Hoseok was starting to worry. It was the first day and there already was a chance that their identities were discovered.

While Suga and Hoseok were busy searching the classroom with their eyes, Jimin was looking at Ni-ki. The boy hadn't lifted his head from his textbook ever since the professor started the lecture. As professor Bang started to conclude the lecture, Ni-ki asked him if he could go to the bathroom. Once he gave him permission, Ni-ki left the room. As expected, Jimin also asked if he could be excused. However, the bell rang, causing him to stay behind. The 6 of them headed towards their lockers, discussing about the lecture. For the rest of the day, none of them saw Ni-ki nor Jin.