"I think I need to revise the punishment for you to remember" I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

"you better not rool your eyes, only I have to right to make you roll you eyes when you are under me " I said.

"bhai kya sulum hai, madav abhi aap hee bacho mujhe iss mahadev ke bhakt se" she said, my eyes widened in realisation.

I got choked by what she said, "a...aa...aap ko kese pata ke m.....mai mahadev ka bhakt hoon" I asked in a shaky voice.

"hmmm.... Mujhe sab pata hai ,mai har roz aapko pooja ke baad dekh te hoon" she said proudly while sipping her drink.
_________________________________________

Meera's dress:

in the bustling streets, Meera continued her exploration, captivated by the vibrant array of Sicilian ceramics

in the bustling streets, Meera continued her exploration, captivated by the vibrant array of Sicilian ceramics. She ran her fingers over the intricate patterns, imagining the beauty they would bring to their home. Lost in her thoughts, she failed to notice Arjun's approach.

"Meera, meri jaan," Arjun's voice broke through her reverie, and she turned to find him standing before her, a smile playing on his lips.

"Arjun! Where did you disappear tho?" Meera asked.

Arjun chuckled, his hands hidden behind his back. "Patience, jaana. I have a surprise for you," he teased.

Arjun brought up the necklace to Meera, the sapphire sparkling in the sunlight. "For you, rani sa," he declared, his voice filled with adoration.

She chuckled and said "thank you rana sa".

"Arjun, dekho! Yeh kitni sundar hai!" Meera exclaimed, pointing to a display of intricately handcrafted ceramics.

Arjun smiled at her enthusiasm. "Haan, bahut khubsurat hai. Tumhein pasand hai

Meera nodded eagerly. "Haan, mujhe bahut pasand hai. Yeh humare ghar ke liye ek accha souvenir hoga."

As they continued their exploration of the winding streets, Meera's attention was drawn to a display of exquisite lace shawls and scarves. She ran her fingers over the delicate fabric, marveling at the intricate patterns.

"Arjun, yeh shawl kitni sundar hai na? I love it ." (Arjun, this shawl is so beautiful, isn't it? I definitely want to buy it.)

Arjun admired the craftsmanship of the shawl, knowing how much Meera loved collecting unique pieces from their travels. "well I would prefer you naked." He said teasing her.

She hit his arms for making her blush in public.

As they wandered through the maze-like streets, their senses were overwhelmed by the sights, sounds, and smells of Sicily. The aroma of freshly baked bread mingled with the scent of citrus fruits, while the sound of street musicians filled the air with melodic tunes.

Stopping at a quaint café nestled in a picturesque alleyway, Meera and Arjun indulged in authentic Sicilian cuisine, savoring every bite of their arancini and cannoli.

"Yeh khana kitna swaadisht hai, na?" Meera exclaimed, her taste buds tingling with delight.

"my taste buds are dancing right now" she exclaimed

Arjun nodded in agreement, and wiped the mouth which was filled with cream.
________________________________________________

Meera and Arjun stood hand in hand on the deck of their private cruise, the gentle breeze of the Mediterranean Sea kissing their faces as the sun dipped lower on the horizon. The sky was painted in hues of orange and pink, creating a breathtaking canvas of nature's beauty.
"Ye shaam mastaani, madahosh kiye jaayemuje door koi khinche, teri aur liye jaaye" meera was singing while arjun was admiring her.

Arjun, dekho na, kitni khoobsurat hai yeh shaam," Meera exclaimed, her eyes reflecting the brilliance of the setting sun.

"Yeh moment humesha yaad rahega," Arjun replied, his gaze fixed on his beloved wife.

As the cruise sailed smoothly along the coastline of Sicily, Meera leaned into Arjun's embrace, feeling the warmth of his love enveloping her.

"Arjun, yeh jagah sach mein jannat hai," Meera whispered.

"Han Meera, aur tum mere saath ho, toh yeh jannat aur bhi khoobsurat lagti hai," Arjun said.

They stood together in silence for a while, cherishing the tranquility of the moment, until Meera broke the silence with a mischievous grin.

"Arjun, chalo na, ek selfie lete hai. Mujhe insta mai bhi dalna hai," Meera suggested, pulling out her phone.

Arjun chuckled and nodded, wrapping his arm around Meera as they posed against the backdrop of the setting sun. The camera captured their smiles, freezing the moment in time.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the sky transformed into a canvas of twilight hues, casting a magical glow over the sea.

"Chalo Meera, andar chalte hai. Dinner ke liye late ho raha hai," Arjun said, reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the mesmerizing sight.

"Haan Arjun, chalo," Meera agreed, linking her arm with his as they headed towards the dining area.

Inside, they were greeted by the aroma of delicious food wafting from the buffet spread. They settled at a table by the window, savoring the sumptuous spread of Sicilian cuisine.

"Meera, yeh pasta kitna swadisht hai," Arjun remarked, taking a bite of the spaghetti alle vongole.

"Haan Arjun, aur yeh tiramisu bhi," Meera replied, her eyes twinkling with delight as she savored the creamy dessert.

As they enjoyed their dinner, Meera and Arjun reminisced about their journey together, reliving the memories that had brought them to this beautiful moment.

"MeeraYou Are By Far The Greatest Thing That's Happened To Me In My 29 Years On This Earth. The Fact That I Get To Die Knowing That I Was Loved Not Just By Anyone By You, meera . It's The Epitome Of A Fulfilled Life." ," Arjun whispered.

Meera was astonished by his words.

"don't tell me that you, the royal monster just said a filmy dialogue which was said by damon salvatore" she said putting her hands on her mouth.

"sangat ka asar hai" he said.

"haan, sangat ka asar hai " she laughted her heart out.

"agar tum ase hee sati raho gi toh mai pura filmy banne keliye bhi tayar hoon" he said pressing his lips on her.

Hello guys sorry for the late update and thank you for 100votes thank you for all of them who voted 💗and my reads. I hope you like this chapter, kindly vote and guys koi comment he nhi karta hai yaar plz comment and in this chapter I promise to reply to all the comment 😊.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/362320555?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=spiritualdove108 by LishaDG3

If there is any ashiqana fans there can check out this story👆👆👆 of my friend as she is also a new writer like me.😅💗