chapter 17

18+content ahead 🌶🔥read it on your own risk.

MEERA’S POV:

We reached sicily at the evening in his priAate jet and today night hetold we are going to a party but to my luck I did not get any partywear clothes but, to my suprise my husband had already arranged clothes for me.I quickly wore my rose glod dress, adored myself with some minimilistic jewlery and went down.

where he was waiting for me in his black shirt and black pants which are still formals for me!

“your too boring ” I pouted.

“and you look gorgeous” hesaid peeking my lips, I chuckled while he interwined his hands in his and started walking towards the gargage.

“ready to see real me?” he asked with a bit of mischef.

“sure” I said while blushing, helocked thedoor and he himself sat in the drivers seat and started driving, while we both were talking.

“so, lemme introduce myself to you I am arjun arya. Gorgeous,cocky and fast on my way to become a boyfriend of meera arjun arya!”

“my hobbies are to party, sleep and netflex! Tell me something about your self miss?” h easked with his hands forward to take my hands in his.

“ummmmm…… I am meera. sweet, shy and introverted despite my social media fame but around me loved ones I and the clubber but its been very loooooonggggg since I went to to a club”

“since when you didn’t go” he asked in a flirtish slang.

“since 7 years ” I said remembering the last time I went to club with my idiots “I use to be a showstoper back then”I said with a sheepish grin on my face.
_______________________________
soon we reached while talking to each other as we went inside I meet a few friends of arjun, while they all went to thedance floor arjun offejaan me some drinks as heknew I drink alcohol but not much theknew that I use to drink 3 whole bottles of whiskey and still walk straightly.

“shall we dance?” heasked forwarding his hand.

“sure!” I said and went to thedance floor with her and started dancing forgetting all me problems and fears I had towards her.