chapter 13

After a week meera came to the arya palace,arjun took care of meera like a child in this week ,he use to be in the hospital in the morning and ask amrita to take care of her while arjun was in office and he came back to her soon after his work was done.

Arjun helped meera to walk but she couldn't even stand so he lifted her in bridal style and took her to there chamber and made her sleep on the bed comfortably , adjusting herself she asked arjun "maharaj can I call my sister to look after me for few days?" she asked softly.

Arjun said "I have already asked her to come, she will be where anytime " while scratching his neck in hesitation.

She nodded and laughed inside as she noticed him being shy with her.

Haii kya ye wahe raja hai jisane mujhse vivaah kiya tha, ya koi hamshakl? She thought

MEERA'S POV:

He went to the kitchen in his chamber and prepared food for me, I was astonished when I saw the bowl of food which was prepared by my husband aka THE KING OF RAJASTAN , THE LIVING MONSTER had prepared food for his wife aka me.

Wait! He knows how to cook? From when?

ARJUN'S POV:

As I delicately lift the spoon, my hand trembles with a mixture of fear and tenderness. It's surreal, this scene before me—once, I resented the very notion of feeding her, and now, every morsel is a testament to my love's resilience. Her accident shattered my barriers, revealing depths of affection I never knew existed.

As I guide the spoon to her lips, I am acutely aware of her vulnerability, her fragility, and my heart swells with an overwhelming urge to protect her. Each bite is a silent promise, a vow to cherish and nurture her through every trial. Her gaze meets mine, gratitude and trust shining in her eyes, and I am struck by the profound intimacy of this simple act.

MEERA'S POV:

As I finish eating I saw pooja walking into her room with arun with a pissed face staring at him (arun) as if she is gonna eat him and arun with an unapologetic ,mischef face walking into the room.As she looked at me I asked her "kya hua poo ,kuch hua hai kya?"

She replied "ussko pucho jisne kiya ho"

I asked he again "kya kiya aur kisne kiya?"

She looked at arun, and I looked up at him when he came to me and said "I am so sorry for what I did ,jiji"

"kya mai aapko jiji bula sakta ho?"

I was a bit confused and asked him "haan ,per kya kiya aapne , sorry kya bol rahe hai?"

He replied back "kuch galti kiya hai hum ne bas maaf karde hamko"

I smiled back at him and said "ji maaf kiya aapko" and he laughted back and nodded.

We soon heard arjun's voice "meera aapko toda aaram karna hoga tho aap yeh tables khalo" he said and passed me the tables and water and made me eat it and helped me to lay down on the bed.

"aap"!!! yeh mujhe heartattack dekar he maanege

And told "mujhe toda kaam hai ,to mai office jata hoon koi zaruzat to tho mujhe call karle"

"maharaj"

He handed me a sticky note and told "yeh mera number hai ,aapko koi zarurat ho tho call karlegeye"

"maharaj aap mere itne dhyaan kyu rakha rahe hai"

"hum chale bhi gaye toh apko kya hi farak padega?" I asked mockingly. But his reply astonished me.