IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT BOOK

Due to a recent surge in stories getting "shadow banned" because of an upcoming change in Wattpad's user agreement I have to make the following statements otherwise I may also risk the same fate.

ALL characters presented in this book are over 18 years of age!!

There are mild sexual references displayed in this book and descriptive sexual content which will now go under editing to provide a warning to readers prior to reading so that they can skip if they choose to.

Please remember that this book has a Mature content rating and is recommended to young adults/mature adults (18+) and is not suitable to minors!

The characters in this book are purely fictional and made up, all supernatural species referenced in this book are anthropomorphic in nature, they are not human they are fictional and made up.

The world depicted in this book is fictional and made up, not based on any specific geographical location.

This book also contains references to violence inflicted on others and offensive language as the storyline is one that is very intense in itself due to the nature of the fairytale beings having powers and otherworldly strengths, accompanied with unusual personalities and mannerisms that would not be constructive in an everyday society or circumstance.

We should always adhere to the community guidelines of Wattpad's User Agreement, please always be respectful when using their services <3