Chapter 5

Kali's POV:

Kali's POV:

The following morning, upon awakening, I made it a point to check on the person from the previous night. I couldn't shake the images of the injured man out of my head. I had felt compelled to help him, but I never expected to find him awake and in a steady condition when I entered the room. To say I was astonished would be an understatement. He looked up as I entered, and I could see the gratitude in his eyes.

Without wasting any time, I introduced myself as the person who had brought him to safety the previous night and treated his injuries as best as I could. He nodded with a faint smile on his lips and thanked me for my assistance. I could see that he was still in pain, but he insisted that he was feeling better than he had in days. I knew I had done the right thing by helping him, and I was relieved to see that he was on the path to recovery.

 I knew I had done the right thing by helping him, and I was relieved to see that he was on the path to recovery

I decided to extend an offer for breakfast, which he surprisingly did not refuse. As I served him breakfast in the dining area, I took the opportunity to offer my condolences regarding the loss of his dear friend, Tarak. He looked down at his plate, his expression somber, and thanked me for my kind words.

Ram: I need to share an experience that happened to me a couple of days ago. I understand if you find it hard to believe what I'm going to say, so please let me finish explaining the whole situation without any interruptions.

Ram's POV:

Following Tarak's passing, I was engulfed in a deep and suffocating darkness. The loss of my dear friend had shattered my world, leaving me feeling utterly lost and without purpose. The pain was unbearable, and I saw no way out of the overwhelming despair that consumed me. In the depths of my anguish, I made the heart-wrenching decision to end my own life.

I sat alone in our empty apartment, surrounded by the echoes of our laughter and shared memories. The walls seemed to close in on me, suffocating me with their oppressive silence. I could feel the weight of loneliness bearing down on me, crushing me with its unbearable heaviness.

Tarak had been the light in my life, the one who had always been there to lift me when I was down. His absence left a void in my heart that I knew could never be filled. I yearned for his comforting presence, for the sound of his voice, and for the warmth of his smile. Without him, I felt like a ship adrift in a stormy sea, lost and directionless.