💙 Chapter Thirty-nine💙

Start from the beginning

"Listen if Jungkook gets hurt through this, trust me Tae you wouldn't like me at all." Yoongi warned overprotective over their youngest.

"I know, even I don't want to do this." Taehyung said rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Okay, what do you want us to do?" Jin asked.

"First, make sure this doesn't leak out from the palace or else with additional uproar from the public it will be difficult for us to hold off the punishment as all evidence points towards him. So don't tell anyone, not even your most trusted friends outside our friend circle." Taehyung started making everyone nod in understanding.

"Also, we have to follow that demon without him knowing. Jimin, finally your powers will be put to use. Make sure you are completely invisible to him. Make sure to report everything you see him do" Taehyung said to Jimin making him nod.

"Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung, please tighten the security around the palace to restrict who comes in and out so that more evidence against Jungkook will not be planted." Taehyung said making both of them nod.

"Namjoon Hyung and Dae can you make a list of people that could be involved in this scheme?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah" they both replied

"What about me?" Jin asked.

"Please take care of my baby for me." Taehyung said and held Jin's hands practically begging him.

"Don't worry he is my baby too" Jin replied making Taehyung sigh in relief

"For me, I will make sure they think I am devastated and angry about the news while investigating secretly" Tae said

"Please do your best, guys. I trust that we can clear Jungkook's name." Taehyung please once again.

"We will Tae" All of them replied.

"Okay then the plan starts now" Taehyung said with a sinister smirk. They all nodded and dispersed to do their various tasks

Taehyung sighed after they all left and made his way towards their room.

Whilst on the way he met Jungkook but instead of his usual whipped smile he had an unreadable facial expression.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called excitedly and went to hug him but Taehyung moved away making Jungkook pout.

"What's wrong hubby?" Jungkook asked his face becoming serious seeing Taehyung's facial expression.

"Is it a problem in the kingdom? Tell me I can he-" Jungkook started but was cut off by Taehyung.

"You" Taehyung replied making Jungkook confused

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked.

"You are my problem. I trusted you Jungkook" Taehyung yelled making Jungkook flinch

"What did I do? I am sorry if I did something wrong" Jungkook apologised not liking his husband's tone.

"Where is the ring I gifted you?" Taehyung asked

"I lost it a few days ago" Jungkook replied

"Of course you lost it when you went to plan the rebellion" Taehyung spat mockingly

"What?" Jungkook said not understanding a thing Taehyung is saying.

Taehyung handed over the letter to him. Jungkook took it and opened it to read. After reading he looked up at Taehyung in disbelief.

"I wasn't the one who wrote this" Jungkook said with a blank face.

"Stop lying, Jungkook" Taehyung said and chuckled darkly.

"Do you really believe this?" Jungkook asked his heart clenching in pain at the thought of his Hyungie not trusting him.

"What else do you want me to do? Go to your room and wait for you punishment" Taehyung said and turned and walked away from there leaving Jungkook heartbroken

A tear slipped from Jungkook's eyes and he slowly dragged himself back to his room. Both lovers behind closed doors cried for each other. One for hurting his love and the other because his lover didn't trust him.

Duringg this whole banter, the demon who reported this to Tae smirked in satisfaction seeing the two lovers quarrel.

He rushed from there to go meet his master not knowing somebody was following him. That somebody being Jimin.

Upon reaching his masters hide out he looked around and went inside. Jimin had lost him on the way so was unable to reach the hide out.

"The plan is working master" the demon said

"Good work" The master replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Thanks for you massive support for this book and see you in the next chapter.🙈

I love you all💙.