Potentially

Prince Pov.

I decided since our time is limited together why not spoil her.Prod felt the same,since he can't see Roxi again.They have to talk"secretly" on Carmen's phone so her dad won't find out.I was holding Carmen's hand on crutches with Prod next to us then Carter,our usual bodyguard behind us.Roc and Ray were somewhere with Walter and Kenneth.We decided to go shopping in Soho,where Roxi said she'd be.

"Man it's cold."I whispered as she pecked me warming my lips.

"What if she's with her dad,what do I do then?"Prod asked knowing the answer.

"Then your ass might get drop kicked."Carmen mumbled as we laughed stopping in front of Betsy Johnson.

"Said she was in here."she shrugged as Carter opened the door.She looks heller sexy with straight hair and red lipstick.

Carmen Pov.

We greeted the sales girl warming up from the cold.I shook my head noticin' Jay starin' me down from top to bottom.

"Problem?"I smirked a little flattered he's checking me out.

"Yeah,I'm tryna figure out how you got that ass in them jeans."he smirked seductively.

Me and Prod looked at each other bursting into laughter.

"Oh really?Well when Roc stops givin' you bets on little comments like those,you just might find out."I winked leaving him quiet walking to Roxi.

"Heey!I didn't know you'd be here.."Roxi smiled coming out of a dressing room with a short,light blue lace,ruffled dress.She reminds me of a huge bag of girly pink things.

"Yeah....you really are over doin' it."I whispered at the end as she giggled.

"I thought y'all were goin' to the movies,that new scary movie is out that you want to-Yea I should stop now."she sighed as Mr.Derek,her dad stood up from his chair.

"Hey Carmen,how are you?"he grinned.

"Sup',I'm pretty good."I nodded as he spotted Prod hugging Roxi behind me.

"Go easy on em,he really likes her."I said before leaving to a bomb ass dress on a rack.It was a tight,green corset dress my curves would look even more sexier in.

"Do you mind if we have a little talk outside."Her dad said towards Prod.I sighed shaking my head as Jay came behind me chuckling.

"He's dead."He joked.

"Stop that,it's her first boyfriend."I giggled hitting his chest looking at the price.$450?My mom doesn't even make that much in a week!He looked at my expression which I quickly changed going to something else.

"Buy anything you want I'll pay for it."He grinned.

"I'm not-"

"Let me buy you this one thing.I wanna spoil my girlfriend for once."he whispered wrapping his arms around me.

"Hands on the crutches big boy."I grinned picking up that dress.

"Oh my gosh,you'd look so hot in that."Roxi gushed putting it in front me.I looked in a mirror,thinking about the cost,look back to Jacob.

"Anything you want seriously."he chuckled finally sitting down in a chair before I sat him down personally.

Ok so you should know me by now.I don't like taking something I can't pay for in return.I don't let guys buy me things,definitely!I've never had a $400 dress ever or a boyfriend who wants to spoil me.I feel grateful but caution because I don't know what I want.