Trouble

Carmen Pov.

Dutchess text me we were "busted" because Ms.Teresa was up with Myles when they returned Ray Ray and Roc.I think Prod and Roxi left,but we were having to much fun to even care.

I don't remember what part of the Bronx we were in,but it was pretty dead with one or two subways going by every five or ten minutes.I forgot why I was laughing but I remember his warm arms were around me.I feel I can let my guard down every time he does that.

"So was my plan betta'."I smirked with my camera as a train went by,snapping a few shots of graffiti.I had a project due by Wednesday in class so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

"I guess."he shrugged as I play hit his side,kissing him long and gently.It felt endless like we never wanted to break away.

A pair of arms grabbed me out of nowhere.I immediately started to kick but not scream cause what's that gon do?!

"Calm down mi amour!"

I noticed the Italian accent not even seeing his face.

"What the hell Lorenzo!"I practically screamed struggling in his clench on my waist.I noticed Jay throwing a few punches at one of their goons.I'm glad that kick boxing class helped.There were about one or two of them with Mikey standing there.Blood was already on the floor and it was from his nose.I kicked and struggled even harder so I could help him but Renzo seems like he's been hittin' the gym lately.

"Let me go!Just stop this ok!"I yelled furious they ambushed us. The guy kicked him in the stomach knocking him to his knees.I went crazy trying to claw Renzo off my waist!

"I told you sweet cheeks,he didn't stay away so it's his ass."he chuckled lighting a cigar as Mikey approached Jacob.He was in a ball,probably crying.I wanted to do the same,seeing him in pain makes me ire but strong to fight to the death.I just wanted a nice night out!

"I thought I told you to stay away from her."Mike barked,kicking his back making a loud thud.I gasped as Jay grabbed his leg slamming him to his feet hard.His boys were shocked he even tired but I was still struggling my hardest to help.They rolled punching,head butting,and choking,all the way to the edge.You could feel another train coming which scares me because all I could see was Jacob's fro on the edge.Mikey was chokin' him but Jay let lose on punches.Since I was wearing heels I just stepped as hard as I could on Lorenzo's foot,kicking his his balls,pulling out my VS perfume I had spraying it in his eyes.He screamed like a bitch in pain but I ran over knocking Mikey over with the heel of my shoe grabbing Jay just in time.I helped him up,burning with tears,trying to see if he could walk but we weren't getting far.I felt a cold metal object hit my temple making me cry harder.

"Why are you doin' this?"I sniffed.

"Because I care,now you let him go and you might not get shot."he said serious.

I fell to my knees holding Jacob close as he stepped in front of us.I don't care if blood is everywhere on me or if we're both about to die.It was like all of the times he annoyed...well the memories we had for all these months just hit me.I never have thought he'd make me feel so special like I was the best thing he ever had.He doesn't love me for my body like every jackass at school,but for what's in me and.......

"I love you."I whispered letting tears fall as he held me tighter in return.

"I love you too Carmen."he coughed.

I could tell that took a lot out of him,he feels lifeless...

The lights started flicking as a train passed us,making it pitched black when he pulled the trigger...

________________________________________________

Why do I love you~Jay Z and Kanye West

Comment

Vote

Follow