S3C Chapter 21: Chaotic Concert

Start from the beginning

Frye ran up in front of them.

Frye: Big Man isn't here!

Shiver: Yeah, I could've told you that if you waited for me instead of running off immediately.

She said while smirking at Frye's antics.

Frye: Oh... so, uh... where is he?

Shiver: He's helping the crew there set up the concert before it starts later.

Frye: Good, I trust Big Man will make sure it's as epic as possible!

Shiver: But of course. Do you expect any less of your great leader, Shiver? I'd never let a Deep Cut show be anything less than spectacular.

She said while looking proud of herself.

(Y/N): Then why is Big Man doing all the work there and not you-?

He was shushed by Shiver holding her fan to his lips.

Shiver: I can't hear you! Shush!

Frye leaned in close to (Y/N) to whisper to him as Shiver continued to give herself praise.

Frye: I told ya she was just gonna get a big head when she won that splatfest on who was the best leader of Deep Cut.

(Y/N) nodded along with her.

(Y/N): Well don't look at me, I fought for your team.

Frye: Yeah, after I bribed you.

(Y/N): I don't know what you're talking about...

Frye: Mhm, sure ya don't.

Shiver: What're you two mumbling about?

Frye: Your big head.

Shiver: Better a big head than a big forehead.

Frye: WHA- WHY YOU!

Frye said before jumping at Shiver and causing a quarrel between the two.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) figured this fight would go on for a bit since Shiver made fun of Frye's forehead, so he decided to walk away from the two and grab something to eat instead.

(Y/N): Why do I feel Big Man went to help out there because he didn't want to deal with these two's energy before the show?

~~~

Big Man POV

Big Man was doing his best to help carry in some of the equipment but was also knocking some things over with his tail.

Big Man: Ay!... Ay... (I'm sorry!... Again...)

Big Man was bowing apologetically to the crew workers insistently.

Big Man: Ayy... (I'm sure this is still calmer than what the others are probably up to right now...)

~~~

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was munching on some snacks he found hidden behind some boxes in the cupboard when suddenly he felt an overwhelming presence from behind him along with the lack of any fighting noises.

Frye: Are those my snacks I hid so no one else would touch them?

Shiver: Wait, have you been hiding snacks?

Shiver asked in the background still brushing herself off from the two's latest scuffle as Frye interrogated her boyfriend.

(Y/N) nervously looked over his shoulder.