Can you stop being cute just for one day?

ถ้าเป็นแบบนี้ต่อไป

If you keep doing this

ฉันต้องทนไม่ไหวแน่เลย

I can't take it anymore

รู้ไหมในตอนนี้

Do you know right now

อาการที่มี ไม่ยอมหายไป

These symptoms won't disappear

ทุกครั้งเวลาที่เธอชิดใกล้

Every time you are close to me

ไม่อาจห้ามใจได้เลย

I can't even stop it

มันชักไม่ปลอดภัย

It's not safe

ก็เธอทำให้ใจฉันเต้นรัว

Well, you make my heart beat

ทุกครั้งเวลาเธอยิ้มให้กัน

Everytime you smiling at me

มันทำตัวฉันเผลอคิดตาม เก็บไปฝัน

It made me accidentally keep thinking and dreaming about it

She captured my full attention during that whole song. Hypnotizing me with her beautiful voice and her gazing eyes. I never really understood the song, but her singing it with so much feeling made me understand.

Being someone's it girl, being the only one.

She kept looking at me during the song and I did feel like the only girl in the room.

It was probably the tequila talking, but at that moment I could see myself falling for her. Like, really fall for her.

After the song, she jumped down and waggled back to our table. I was still speechless, trying to get my vocal cords working.

'Wow. You can sing. I managed to choke out, still feeling my heart race in my chest.

She winked, slumped down on the chair and laid her head on the table.

I'm sleepy, Freen. she said, closing her eyes.

I smiled, time to go home then.

*

'You gonna be okay?' I asked when I dropped her off at her home. She nodded and started looking for her keys. When she didn't find her keys, she turned her purse upside down and emptied it completely on her porch.

Her keys fell out and she picked them up triumphantly, swinging them in front of my face.

'Found them. she grinned, turning around and trying to find the keyhole.