Chapter 11: Alastor

My mind is still trying to process the information I was just given. The girl sitting in front of me with her arms wrapped around me right now is someone I've missed for generations. Alicent, it's my Alicent, I almost cannot believe it. Oh, there are so many things I want to tell her and so many questions I have to ask. But if I did that now, it would probably just confuse her. I will just keep these thoughts to myself. She still doesn't realize I am the man who... wait! She has said the man that she remembers was someone she loved! Oh, I have so many questions now! If she loved me then why did she run from me? She loved me! I cannot believe it! Oh, this makes my feelings for her make sense, even though I didn't think I knew this girl because I didn't recognize her, our souls are connected and deep down my soul knew this was my love. I just need one more thing to fully convince myself this is truly my Alicent.

She used to sing for me all the time, she loved to sing, I don't care much for porn so I have never paid attention to her videos and other performances. It's at this moment I realize she is talking to me. "Alastor? Alastor, are you okay?" she says. "Yes, my dear, I just really appreciate you sharing that with me and I am happy you remembered something," I say, and she smiles at me. Her smile is beautiful. "Alicent, I just realized, I have never heard you sing, would you sing a song on my radio broadcast?" I ask. She answers, "I'm not sure, I really only sing at work, and I'm not sure Val will like me singing for your radio show..." I respond, "well, he shouldn't if anything. It will make your fans miss you more and he will have more people waiting for you to come back than ever before! It will make him plenty of money to satisfy him." "Uh, okay, then sure, did you want to do it now?" she asks. "Sure," I say and I walk to get my mic and hand it to her. "You hold the mic. I will connect to the intercom and introduce you, then you can sing whatever," I continue. She replies, "uh, could I sing Vacay to Bonetown by Verosika?" I respond, "sure, my dear, sing whatever you would like. Are you ready?" She nods her head. I connect to the intercom and load the music to the song she will sing. "Attention all sinners! Alastor here and I have a very special guest with me! Alicent is here to sing a song for everyone. She thought you guys may miss her voice while she is recovering so she wanted to sing for you guys! Take it away Alicent." The music starts and I sit back anxiously waiting for her to begin her song. This is the moment of truth, this will fully convince me she is my Alicent! She begins to sing and her voice is just as I remember it. The happiness that fills my heart is overwhelming, I haven't been genuinely happy since the day she rejected me.

I'm still trying to understand why she would run away when she felt the same way about me as I felt about her. I step away for a moment because the happiness I am feeling brings tears to my eyes but I cannot let anyone see me like this. I step into the restroom and splash some water on my face. I think to myself "okay, I need to find a way to get her to remember more, if I try to tell her it might scare her, but how am I going to do that? The kiss worked earlier, but there's no guarantee it would again." The song is ending so I decide to go back to the main room to conclude the broadcast. She looks at me and smiles and says into the mic "Hope you guys enjoyed that, try not miss me too much!" Then she hands the mic to me. I say a few concluding words and sign off. I stand there and just look at her sitting on my bed with nothing on and all I want to do is crawl back inside of her, but I decide to go and sit next to her and see what she does.

As we lay on the bed, she is rubbing her fingers across your chest and speaks up "you know everyone else here thinks you're ace?" I respond "yes, I know, it's because I had completely sworn off anything that had anything to do with a relationship, so they assumed I was ace, when really I was just waiting on the right person." She moves closer to me and kisses me, and my dick immediately hardens and I moan. She continues to kiss me, and starts to rub me. God her touch is enough by itself to make me bust she starts to move closer to me kissing me more when I realize she is getting on top of me. She stops kissing me and uses her hands and knees to hover over me. Then she speaks "well, I don't really know what makes me the right person, but I'm sure glad I am." Then she starts kissing down my body and chill bumps cover my body. Then I realize what she is about to do! She moves to my cock and looks at me and says "should I stop or keep going?" I answer "keep going" and without a second thought she shoves my cock into her mouth and begins to suck, moving up and down I can barely contain myself as she looks at me while doing this. I can only stand this a few more seconds before I cum in her mouth. She stops and sits up with a smug grin on her face. "What?" I say and she responds "I guess one thing I've learned from being a porn star is how to suck someone off in a matter of minutes." I laugh at this and suddenly I wish she didn't have to continue to work for Valentino. A twinge of jealousy comes over me. I don't want her doing this with anyone else anymore. I want her all to myself.