"Which one do you wish to take?"

"This one." I say pointing to the BMW, black with a touch blue.

"Your wish," he grabs a key off of the holder, "is my command."

He presses the unlock button from the key and the scissor doors swing open. Impressive. He walks me to the passenger side, "Watch your head."

It was kind of awkward getting into the car because the entire time I was at risk of bumping my head against the open door. I got into the car safely by using the leg-first technique. Hayden closes the door for me then gets in on the drivers side.

The inside of this car was a beauty, all black interior, black leather seats, blue seat belts (the same color as the streaks of blue on the of the car), and to make the car more impressive there was a rich blue LED light coming from the dashboard and the doors.

Hayden tosses the key in the key holder and pushes the 'start' button, starting up the car. The garage door opens and Hayden slowly backs out until he gets to the exit gate. The gate opens for him as he approaches it and he speeds out onto the road.

"Earlier, you said you wanted to ask me a question."

Oh, I almost forgot about that. "You said you like girls drunk, why drunk?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Hayden you're quite the catch, and we don't need to be drunk to see that. You can have any woman you want falling at your feet. But you like for them to be drunk, is it so they don't remember you?"

"I think it's because they're more willing to do almost anything and I think they're funner when they're drunk."

"Or maybe there's something you're not spilling, because it still does not make any sense to me"

"There's a lot I haven't told you, maybe one day but not any time in the near future."

"You should be a little more careful with those actions, you might end up in prison one day messing around with these women."

"My lawyer said the same thing." He chuckles.

"Do you think we will still be friends after a while?" I ask after a beating moment of silence falls between us.

"I don't know," he shrugs, "I hope so, or maybe we can uh. . . be more than that."

"It only depends on what kind of more you're talking about. We can talk about it later." I suggest soon after Hayden pulls into the Burke Mansion. He stops the car in front of the house and a valet opens my door for me.

I would love to have "more" with Hayden. I want to go on dates and cuddle in bed with him. I want to have endless banter about any and everything, watch old films with him and fall asleep in each others arms. I want to cook for him, watch him while he concentrates solely on his work, title our relationship. I want to make love to him. I want to fuck him. I want to fall in love with him. But I'm not sure if he would want the same more as me.

"Nice ride." He quipped, I know he can't wait to get inside to move the car. Hayden gets out of the car joining me on the pavement.

"Enjoy." Hayden smirks giving him the key, that he doesn't even need.

"You too, Mr. Stymest. Happy birthday, sir." Hayden nods, not saying thank you letting the man quickly waltz into his car.

"You didn't even say thank you." I mutter disgracefully.

"I nodded, acknowledging a more informal thanks." He shrugs, placing his hand on the small of my back leading me to the house.

"Would it kill you to just say thank you?"