● 0.7 ●

Her finger dropped.

●● ⚠  •SMUT WARNING•  ⚠ ●●
(SCROLL TILL THE NEXT STOP)

His lips touched hers and they both let all go. Her hands combed through his black neat hair, turning it fluffy strands that draped on his forehead, as he kissed her lips holding on to her nape.

Lisa let her mind run crazy as his hands ran down her defined body.

Her black dress dropped to the ground. She felt his hands, cold yet somehow warm, on her body. This is going to be a huge disaster, she knew it better than he probably did at this moment.

The minute she was pinned to the bed, she knew there was no going back. It was time to shut her mind out and let her feelings run wild and enjoy the moment, which probably won't come again.

His impatient pounding for a pleasurable feeling didn't let her off easily. Her melodic noises echoed through the room every 3 to 4 seconds.

"Slower!! Slower please!" She begged and pleaded as her long fingers clung on to his Shoulders for dear life.

Her nails dug into the back of his broad shoulders, leaving marks. That probably hurt but that was nothing compared to the mess Lisa was indulged in right now.

Jungkook still was drunk and that mixed alchohol taste lingered on Lisa's tongue.

Their tongues each fought for dominance, just like each others bodies. Jungkooks hands trapped Lisa's body in between his legs as he throbbed her insides, in a swift pace as both of them groaned in pain.

Lisa's breathing speed increased as Jungkook's started to trailed her tongue down her bra, his lips slowly kissing her clothed chest.

His hands then unclipped her bra. Lisa's hands stopped him for a brief moment.

After a few milliseconds, she let her feelings get to her, immense pulling her hands her away from his hand and letting him take the advantage of pulling her clothes away.

His lips tugged on her skin, making her beg him to stop. Somehow, even to drunk Jungkook, Lisa's messy hair and little bounces every time he thrusted her, was attractive. Even if his vision wasn't set straight.

The darkness of the room kept Jungkook in the dark but through a little gap between the curtains, The moonlight shone on Lisa's face, enabling Jungkook to see her messed up face.

Downstairs, the party went on and on with no trace of Lisa nor Jungkook. Mingyu was dying to know where lisa was but he trapped with a bunch of Businessman who wanted tips from him.

By the time the party had emptied and everyone had left, The couple up the stairs had fallen asleep as well. Covered by the white blanket, their bodies were wrapped together in their own warmth that they each created.

______________________________

Morning came, along with a Ray of sunshine from the little gap between the curtains.

Jungkook was the first to open his eyes. His hands rubbed his eyes as the sharp hangover headache hit him.

"Ah..." He murmured as he looked around. Where was this? He looked around and then his gaze switched down to where lisa lays now, wrapped in a blanket over her naked body.

Her milky skin as white as snow as as smooth as jade. Suddenly, all of last night's events flashed past Jungkooks memory.

Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. No.

There was absolutely no way he slept with her right? There was no way he let the alchohol and the unwanted jealousy get the best of him, right? Except he did.

He slept with her, enjoyed her first time which she gave up for him and let that alchohol mixed jealousy get the best of his conscience.

"Jungkook, what have you done?" He muttered as he looked at the marks on Lisa's neck, that he made, last night.

He got up and walked to the toilet, he told himself, wash up and cleanse your mind, it's all a dream anyway.

He looked in the mirror and noticed, there were marks on his back, like a cat scratched him. He recalled the memory.

"Slower!! Please!!" Lisa's high pitched voice echoed in his mind.

"Call me by my name" He groaned .

"Jungkook- please..." the muffled voices started fading into the background as he looked into the mirror, at himself, in sheer horror.

"Did I seriously say that? With these lips?" He blinked for 5 seconds without stopping. "Ay, there's no way"

Like a reply to his denial, he heard Lisa's voice from the room. "Mhm. Ouch. My legs." He could hardly heat it properly but he could tell what she was getting at.

He stormed out of the bathroom, in his towel, ready to rip her apart.

"Woman how dare you?!" He shouted as his hands gripped her neck tightly, completely ignoring that she was still naked, and to add to that, now he as holding her up against the wall with his cold hands.

"Ah!" She screamed as she felt the grip tighten on her neck.

"You lowly whore!" He shouted.

The light in Lisa's eyes shifted. She knew when he kissed her last night that this was exactly what was gonna happen.

But he had the guts to call her a lowly whore. She wasn't going to take that.

She gripped his hand tightly, trying to pull it away from her neck. Her feisty eyes glared at him in silence. She said nothing. She let her eyes speak for itself.

Suddenly, he let his grip go, causing her to fall onto the ground.

"I knew you would stoop low. But not to seduce me." He muttered.

She controlled her tears. She should've resisted yesterday. She shouldn't have let her greed take over. As soon as she heard the room door smash shut, her let it all go.

Little tear drops hit the floor, her long hair covered her completely, as she sobbed for longer and longer on the vip room floor.

________________________________

A little short after I took a long break
But the next chapter is already coming up. Stay tuned besties 💗.

Ily <3