● 0.3 ●

The groomsmen were outside her door, waiting for Chaeyoung and Lisa.

Jisoo, who was dressed in a fashionable blue off-shoulder sleeves dress with a white lace belt around her snatched waist , her black healthy hair surpassing just over her shoulder.

And jennie, who had a sleeveless Brown silk dress, that ended at her ankle and orange hair with subtle fairy bangs.

The two waited outside, Jennie chatting to her fianceè Dr Kim Taehyung about something that she seemed to whine about.

The heel of Lisa's shoe hit the expensive marble floor, Jungkook's head darting up to witness the beauty, which he seemed to deny.

"Tadaa!" Rosè laughed.

Jisoo's jaw dropped and jennie, using her finger, pulled Jisoo's jaw back up.

"You look beautiful" Jisoo squealed.

"Literally, Rosè your skills are impeccable, quit your lawyer job and come join me" Jennie smiled.

_______________________________

The romantic music played as the moon light shone down on the glass roof tiles that highlighted the stars. Jungkook's dad's Hotel, JJK resort and spa was star of the night, until, she arrived.

The wooden and large doors opened, a spotlight that had perfect timing shone down on Her perfect body, drawing a silhouette behind her.

From head, where her her blonde curls with brown highlights laid, trailing down to her brown eyes and red lips, the face of an angel appeared.

From chest to waist, the perfect curves and proportions that many wish for.

Top to toe, she was the prettiest bride to ever exist.

Her mother in law, who had a specific favouritism towards her, had Shining eyes that represented somewhat that seemed to be pride and future boasting that comes in a tea party with other elder ladies.

Lisa's Dad smiled with all his strength. He only ever wished for His best friend's son and his daughter to join hands.

And now, the dream had come true.

Here is Lisa, although not yet mentioned, next to her was Jeon Jungkook. Master of an Underworld Gang and sole successor to 'Jeon JaeKyoung Industry'.

His black shiny hair was style to be slicked back, his broad shoulders covered with the white tuxedo.

The crowd cheered for the newly wedded couple.

Jungkook and Lisa walked up right to the 19 inch tall wedding cake.

There was a knife that had an emerald ribbon draped on it with a cute and stylish bow.

Lisa and Jungkook, hand in hand, cut the white cake with emarald roses and white shining pearls.

The party took place. Lisa's mind could not concentrate. Which had its valid reasons. If he didn't love her, why waste his time here? If he didn't love her, why agree to marry her in the first place? Bloody nonsense.

___________________________

When the couple came back to the room, expected by everyone that they have their first time now, that wasnt exactly what happened.