●0.1●

Lisa woke up from her nightmare.

Today is her wedding day, why would she be seeing nightmares like this? According to her grandma, this is a bad luck sign.

She got off from the bed and examined herself in the long mirror. "My skin looks so dewy" He exclaimed happily.

Headed to bathroom, when she opened her bedroom door she didn't expect a confetti blow right up her nose.

"Ah Eomma!" She shouted.

Her best friends -- jisoo,Jennie and Rosè looked at her with worry.

"Sorry!" Jisoo hugged her.

"That went up my nose tokki!" Lisa hit jisoo on the arm.

"Okay okay, anyway congrats on getting married although you've never spoken in a proper conversation to Jeon before" Rosè smiled.

"What i dont get is, why didn't you object to the marraige?" Jennie asked.

"Daddy is spending his last 6 months with us. I don't want to make him unhappy." Lisa smiled as her eyes became teary as she thought about it again.

"Aww" the 4 best friends hugged each other tightly.

"Now move! I'm going to go give myself a bath!" Lisa broke the hug and playfully sent a flying kiss to them before moving to the bathroom.

_____________________________

"Will I look pretty in this?" Lisa asked, looking at the tightest Corset dress she's ever seen in her 24 year old life.

"Yes Miss Manoban, I should call you Mrs Jeon now!" Miyeon, Lisa's childhood friend was a big time make up artist. She was very popular.

"Don't joke with me Miyeon-ah" Lisa laughed.

After her fitting, she looked at herself one more time in the giant mirror. "Wow. I really didn't expect my waist to be this snatched." Lisa muttered to herself.

She twirled around to look at her dress 360 degrees.

She looked back at her room, which she was going to leave today and never come back to. "Bye bye!" With a very sad smile, she closed the door behind her.

Rosè and Jennie, her bridesmaids were waiting for her.

"Youre too young for this" Rosè wiped a tear from her eye.

"I'm already 24 Chaeyoung-ah" Lisa sighed.

The Two bridesmaids guided her to the backroom of the church.

"Jennie!" Lisa whispered.

"What?" Jennie looked back at her.

"Can you sneakily take a picture of Jungkook and show it to me?" Liss asked with puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse! Not." Jennie was sarcastic as usual.

"PWEASE" Lisa pleaded her.

"Okay okay!" Jennie rolled her eyes and grabbed her iPhone from the table.

Clicking a sneaky photo of Jungkook, she thought her phone was in zoomed 1.5.

What she definitely did not expect was Jungkook to snatch her phone from her.