●0.4●

"What made you think you can talk to me like that?"

"Tsk" Lisa scoffed, trying to pull her captured wrist away from his tightening grip that could snap her wrist bone.

"Answer me." He moved in closer to her.

"Move." Her gaze shook, trying to focus on pulling her paining arm away.
,.
He moved against her, his eyes focusing directly at her eyes, his hands blocking her way and his breath against her neck.

"Lalisa Jeon. Make note that you revise that name very well. I don't like to repeat myself."

Goosebumps sent shtvivers down her spine when his hot breathe hit her jade skin at her nape.

He moved away, knowing very well that he made himself clear, as usual.

She was in sheer horror. Not only was this man harsh verbally, he was also harsh physically. How was this possible? He knew his ways to attack her Physically, mentally and verbally.

As he adjusted his black tie to hit gray shirt, Lisa pulled her socks up, along with some tight heels that she had found at the mall the other day, when she went shopping.

Han Jisung, called Han, stood with the car keys and his equipment for a strong bodyguard. He was Jungkook's most trusted bodyguard.

Lisa always left the house with a bodyguard. Why? Jungkook wasn't a guy to be messed with, but there were people out there who find indirect ways to hurt him.

Before the hand in hand of the marraige, there was no other way to hurt him because His family lived in the US most of the time.

Lisa was, he didn't like the idea of accepting it but, Lisa was his strongest weakness. He didn't find himself in love with her, he'd just worry about someone hurting her while he was away, frankly speaking, he believed that She didn't deserve to loose her life over someone like him.

"Han, can you grab my purse for me? I need to get something from the upstairs." Lisa ran to the toilet while Han, as ordered, picked up Lisa's Chanel purse.

Jungkook's expression changed when he saw Lisa come out of the toilet looking like she was dragging her lifeless body through the marble floor.

As much as he would've asked if she was doing okay, he couldn't Care less, apparently .

She arrived at the restaurant as discussed with her best friend of 24 years -- Rosè as known in the law industry, Chaeyoung for formality purposes.

"Chaeng-gi!" Lisa hugged chaeyoung tightly, Even though Chaeyoung knew something was wrong the whole night, she couldn't pinpoint on what it had been, exactly.

Until, she saw Lisa's wrist.

Jungkook gripped it so tight earlier, it left a light mark. A red line ran through the edge of  her wrist, backed by pink-turned skin.

"Lisa-yah!" Chaeyoung pulled her wrist into inspection. Her brows furrowed deeply as her mouth turned into a straight line.

"Ss! It's okay, I hit it on the wall, yeah." Lisa lied through her teeth, knowing damn well that Han, who was beside her, knew everything that went on in that house.

But he wouldn't dare say a word. Han was indifferent. Quiet. Maybe arguably quite cold too.

"I'm not a doctor like Jennie unnie but I know very well that a hit on the wall can't be appearing like this, not exactly like finger marks anyway." Chaeyoung went on ranting on about how she's got common sense.

"I got it I got! I'll get some ointment on the way home Chaeyoung. Are you hungry?" Lisa asked, looking at the time on her watch.

"Ehm, did I forget to tell you? I'm going to eat with Park Jimin today..." Rosè smiled as she put her hand on her nape.