4

Andi

"That's it, baby," I grunt thrusting back into my gorgeous mate. Her wrists are carefully bound to the headboard, her pale, perky breasts freely bouncing with every thrust I make. They look fucking fantastic in her scrubs but damn they're orgasmic out of them. Every jiggle of her beautiful curves and utterly breathtaking orgasm face leaves my wolf scratching to be let out. My hands hoist up her hips in one arm and the other hand presses down gently on her lower stomach.

"Andi- oh goddess," Tobi struggles to breathe as I bring her euphoria, overwhelmed with each pleasure-filled thrust. Her hips desperately grind against mine as her orgasm fades out, "One more," I growl, savagely ramming into her perfect little entrance.

"G-guhh no, I can't- I can't!" She pleads with me.

"Fuck yes you can, and you will. One more and I'll give you a pup." This brings a newfound determination onto her exhausted face. The headboard is bashing against the wall, undoubtedly leaving scuff marks. Tobi came hard one last time, the force of her orgasm and the chorus of her moans sending me over the edge. I feel a wave of pleasure wash over me; my thrusts slow down gently pushing my seed into the love of my life.

"Good job baby," I pull out of her and kiss her perfect pink lips, "Let's get you cleaned up." I love Tobi like this. I love her feisty, brat behavior, but I adore seeing her submit to me and put all her trust in me. Seeing her so spent, bred, and well fucked makes me want a round four. I clench my jaw and growl at the thought. No. Mate needs rest. I undo her restraints, to which she immediately flings her arms around me. Her arms gently tug me down on the bed to cuddle her.

"Can we cuddle first?" she pouts sheepishly, a blush tinting her face. She always gets so bashful after being dominated.

"After I take care of you," I say, no room for argument.

After cleaning my mate, soaking her sore muscles in the tub, and massaging her limbs, we lay with our legs intertwined. Her head rests on my upper chest with one of her arms slung across my torso. One of my arms is wrapped around her to keep her body close to mine, the other gently caressing her side as I lull her to sleep.

"Beta Andi," My peace is interrupted by Jude's mind-link. I fight the urge to growl, not waking to wake my precious mate.

"Jude," I reply gruffly.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, Beta," I can practically imagine the blush on his face, as he undeniably heard our fun time, "but Allie is asking for paint supplies. Is there time to add it to Thursday's supply shipment?"

"Yes. Talk with Gamma." I cut off contact before he could bother me more.

Jude

Goddess, that's so embarrassing. It's later in the afternoon, so most of the pack is on the training field and the children are outside playing and I'm left here sitting with Allie watching an episode of Supernatural and trying to pretend I didn't hear my Beta female being railed by my Beta male. I can feel my face burn brightly. I press my hands to my face in an attempt to cool down the blushing.

"Are you okay?" Allie obliviously remarks.

"Y-yeah I'm just tired."

"Me too. I think I'm going to turn in early."

"Are you sure? What about dinner?"

"I'm not feeling it tonight." Allie gives me a little wave before retreating upstairs to the Beta level. I'm grateful they finished when they did. Poor Allie would have had to listen to the whole thing. At least this gives me the opportunity to mind-link Gamma Tom.