1| Welcome to the castle

HARRY POTTER sat beside Ron and Hermione for breakfast the Gryffindor table. As said boy reached for his glass of pumpkin juice he saw the face of his rival - Draco Malfoy, The Prince of Slytherin . The white ferret  smirked at the Boy-Who-Lived and then laughed at something another snake .  Harry growled and then went back to talking with the rest of the Golden trio. Mcgonnagle soon started distributing their timetables and Harry groaned as he saw the lectures. The lions had double potions with the snakes . Right now , Harry prayed that Voldemort would walk through the Great hall doors and then classes would be canceled.

His wish was granted , sort of. Instead of Mr. no nose , the minister of magic walked in. His face was covered in sweat and he looked more spooked than usual. Dumbledore stood up from his throne at the teachers table and walked down the podium. 

" Minister , what brings you here this fine day ?" asked the headmaster 

The minister gulped and gave Dumbledore a sheet of paper. Dumbledore read the contents of the paper and then paled drastically. " I feared this " he finally said.

" What did you fear Headmaster?" asked Hermione 

Dumbledore sighed and then finally spoke," The bridge is going to close"

" Bridge between what?" asked Harry 

" The two worlds" he replied 

That's  when Chaos broke out. Almost all the Slytherins looked appalled at the thought of muggles and most Ravenclaws agreed. " SILENCE!" yelled Dumbledore and everyone fell silent. 

" We are not talking about the Muggle world" he said in a harsh tone , " We are talking about the Greek World !" 

Everyone fell silent , not a noise was heard . The silence was thick and the air was heavy. The tension was so much that it could be cut in half like a knife through butter. 

Golden particles started forming near the doors . All the teachers at once were in front of the door with their wands  pointed towards the light. The light vanished and then a woman stood there. She held an aura of power. She had black hair and black eyes with a golden-ish glow in them. She wore black robes with golden linings and the symbol of two wands appeared above her head which then disappeared.

" Lady Magic " all the purebloods chorused and bowed. The woman sniffed and nodded," Rise"

" Who are you " asked Hermione in awe 

" I am Lady Magic , the creator of the magical world or as i am better known as Hecate " the woman boomed.

A series of particles appeared again and after a minute a crowd of people emerged. Hecate waved her hand the tables vanished and were replaced by comfy sofas with small stands in front of them. " Woah" chorused all the Hogwart students.

the newcomers all sat down. The windows were closed and the hall was plunged into darkness. Hecate waved her hand again and a screen started playing.

PERSEPHONE JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THEIF 

" Who is Persephone Jackson " A voice asked 

One of the newcomers , a girl with black hair and sea green eyes stood up ," I'm Persephone " she said and was told to sit down by another girl with blonde hair and stormy gray eyes.