RELY

‼️Death‼️

‼️POV's can be confusing‼️

"PORSCHE!".....

He heard someone calling his name. He did not even remember what happened to him.

" ...cannot stop the bleed-..."

".... don't...your eyes..."

"Porsche...please... listen...my voice...-"

He's laying in this hard ground, he can many hands touching him. He tried to clear his blurry vision and when the dark spots subdued, he saw his companions. Pete is talking to some, he can't understand though because of the ringing in his ears. He saw Arm beside Pete, talking to someone in the phone. He saw Big, he's staring at him while his hands are pressing in Porsche's chest. He's looking at him with so many emotions in his face, Porsche can't understand why.

" Porsche, body please don't sleep okay, help is in their way. We just-"

"Not fast enough." A voice suddenly interrupted Pete. It's Big. Staring at Porsche then at Pete.

The look that Ken send him is clearly. Porsche understand, he sigh and tried reaching his hand, Pete take it.

" It's...it's fine..." He tried speaking but it's getting harder to even breath, let alone speak. Pete's eyes got teary, shaking his head aggressively.

" Save your strength please, we will go back at the compound. All of us..." The hand that's holding Porsche's shook. Porsche acted like he did not notice.

He smiled then nod his head.

" I will bring him to the compound." Big's serious voice snapped the others out of their panic.

" What?" Pete asked Arm stopped talking and Ken went beside Big.

" They're not fast enough. I will bring him back." His eyes, pure with determination and he applied more pressure to the wound. It's fruitless, the blood flowed out eventually.

" How?" Arms asked with a trembling voice.

" Faster than a car... Bring me a fucking motorbike. I can... I bring him back to the compound...to Khun Kinn..."

Then Ken cursed, running somewhere and Arm started abusing his phone, tying and sending to someone. Pete stared at Big, who's trying to concentrate applying more pressure to the wound.

I can't feel anything.

" How? He will fall from the...from the bike..." Pete's trembling voice did not help at all. It's making the others anxious too.

" We will tie him to me-" the sound of the motorbike engine made them glance at the direction. Ken parked the bike beside them.

"Help me put him behind me and use your belts to secure him."

Big hesitantly let go of his hand from the wound. It's coated with bloods, going to his sleeves. He ignore it.

He get in to the bike first then they slowly get Porsche behind him. He's slowly losing conscientiousness again, and he knows that it's not a good sign, so he tried fighting the tiredness and tried focusing on the surroundings.

They securely locked the belts around him and Big, they also put a handkerchief and tie it using a necktie in his wounded chest.

"Please, get him back to the compound." Arm pleaded, Pete is already crying, clearly know what's the outcome.

"Kinn is waiting at you... Porschay too, everyone is waiting, please Porsche, we need you." Pete murmured then give Big a tap, making sure that Porsche is secure, he drive off.