BONDS AND BLOODS

‼️KinnPorsche with VegasPete🥳

‼️Death and mention of gunshot wound‼️

When Porsche told Pete that him and Kinn decided to live together, they already expected not to have a peaceful life. How can they? Being in the mafia makes your life a living hell. There's a high chance that you will meet death early if you ever decided to put your guard's down.

Porsche told him that he requested Kinn to settle everything first from the minor family. Pete was shocked when Kinn agreed and immediately went on action.

Pete is still the main family's bodyguard but he's in relationship with the minor family's leader. After the death of Khun Gun, Porsche told Kinn that it should be Vegas who will be the next leader. Kinn questioned Porsche why but Porsche just told him that because it should really be him. Pete really love his best friend, that's one of the reasons why he never left the main family.

As time goes by, they thought that everything is doing well as they planned. The peaceful encounter between the main and minor family became normal. The family dinner became frequent, and Kinn and Porsche life outside the mafia when they don't have works became more peaceful, more comfortable.

They did not notice the signs that a tragedy will happen to them when they decided to live more freely.

A gunshot then followed by the explosion startled Pete, he saw the moment when the bullet hit his best friend's forehead. The shout Kinn let out when his beloved fell into his arms, unmoving.

He saw Kinn tightly holding Porsche's body closer, kneeling and crying. Not leaving his boyfriend's lifeless body. Pete tried to escape from Vegas grip who's shouting while dragging him away from the burning house. Pete cried, he shouted at Vegas for leaving Porsche and Kinn behind, Vegas embraced him tightly.

Pete saw the moment the house gave out, shallowing Kinn and Porsche. Pete knows from the start that dragging Kinn out from the burning house will be fruitless. Pete know that his friends will be happy to cross the gate of the underworld together.

Pete swears to avenge his friends, it may not be able to bring them back, but it will satisfy his desire to spill blood.

Vegas and Pete together with Kinn and Porsche deserved better.

I love you guys, but I love hurting you more 🙂

Thank you for your support, I hope you enjoy reading this short story. Please don't forget to vote and follow, feedback and suggestion is highly appreciated.

Maybe I will also open for KinnPorsche request.