SUNSET

Cheater Kinn

‼️ Death ‼️

" Where were you last night?" The question came out too calmly and Porsche praised his self for being so neutral despite the situation.

The spoon hitting the plate is the only thing that can be heard inside the dinning room, Kinn sliced his steak, not even glancing at Porsche.

If I should have been brave enough, this should not be happening to both of us.

" The negotiation went longer than expected." That's all Kinn's answer, it's not surprising at all, it's been like this for a week? Months? Porsche forgot how long this kind of situation started.

Porsche did not ask more questions, he just nod his head and continue eating, silently as possible.

It's been happening frequently, at first, Porsche became worried, he even shouted to Kinn's bodyguards but the when the time he found out, Porsche did not fight his right as Kinn's husband.
He can't do anything, if it's Kinn who's the problem, that means it would be impossibly hard to pull him out from what he's doing. Porsche cried for a long time but when the time goes by, he managed to control his emotions, leaving him into the dark abyss.

" Why you did not make any action about this, Khun Porsche? Big's calm voice made Porsche smile sadly, he then took a sip from his coffee.

" As what others said, " old habits, die hard" I can't do anything but wait for the right time and find my escape." Then he stared outside the big window in front of him, the setting sun made the sky's color magnificent. Big did not talk and just stand beside Porsche's chair.

" I am so tired." Porsche murmured. Big clenched his fist.

______________________

" I did not know that this is the kind of escape you're talking about, Khun Porsche." Big mumbled, holding the white flowers in front of the grave, the rain washed away the tears of those who cared.

You're so cruel.

" I should have manage to watch over you better." Big added.

I should have manage to help you out, you just have to ask me. I will help you.

He then placed the flower down and stand back behind Kinn, who's kneeling beside the grave, not even minding that the mud made his expensive shoes and suit dirty and wet.
Head bow and crying silently, it can be hardly heard because of the rain, but Big did. He even heard when his boss pleaded and begged to every God up there to bring back his beloved to life. Big heard when his boss blamed himself from what happened. Big heard when his boss apologies to Porsche's blooded body and witnessed when no one answered....

And most importantly, just a day after the funeral, Big witnessed when his boss glance at them, with his tears stained face, he did not talk, he just stand there, behind him is the big window inside his and Porsche's shared bedroom. Big should know better, when his boss make a swift move, they did not notice the gun.....

The gunshot echoed inside the bedroom followed by the body of the Mafia Lord falling.

Everything happened at sunset.

We all knew that Kinn has many flings and I can't help myself. Porsche and Kinn deserve their happy and peaceful life so much.

Anyway, thank you for following this story, please don't forget to vote and follow, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Next part: No Mafia AU