Chapter Three

3

Finally the morning came and Lisa wasn't really bothered about school she wasn't really the most intelligent student neither was she really popular she just simply lived her school days like any normal extra days.

She was just your typical average student nothing really special about her although that's what she had thought

She put on jeans and her go-to blue shirt, pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and sprayed her favorite vanilla-scented body spray. She didn't really wear makeup, just a pinkish-colored lip gloss.

After just a short while she got downstairs to wait for her family, her mom and dad usually left to work early everyday and her sister Lindsey was the one with a driver's license.

As predicted her mom and dad left, they usually left by 6am  anyways she spotted Jacob whispering something close to Lindsey ears making Lindsey to blush, Becky on the other hand was with her phone and couldn't wait to just leave.

Her sisters were in the University and most of the days Lindsey dropped Lisa to school and Becky and her would drive on to their own school that was the whole arrangements.

Lisa was standing near the living room when she noticed the perfume of Jacob's cologne filling the entire home. Her pulse raced at the sight of him; despite being a beautiful boy, he carried himself like a man.

She could even sense his dominance in the room and it was highly electrifying, Becky looked up from her phone, "oh look whose finally ready for school"

Lisa felt anxious right now. "Good morning to you to drama queens," Lisa muttered, and her sisters laughed, but Jacob just kept a straight face. Jacob abruptly stopped talking and turned his back on Lindsey, staring at Lisa boredly.

"Ok so are we ready" Lisa asked on a usual basis but Lindsey said, "no, Jacob brought his car here and dad thought that the both of you should head on to school" Lindsey said folding her arms she felt a bit envious of Lisa she wanted to be in the same car as Jacob and shamelessly not caring that he was in highschool.

"Wait what can't I just follow you guys " Lisa said in a desperate pleading tone she wasn't the type to care about how people talked to her but what his words last night affected her, Becky stared at her suspiciously.

"Lisa you know that won't make any sense, Jacob is also heading to your school it would be best that you follow him or learn how to drive" Lindsey said After hearing the last portion, Jacob cruelly snickered at Lisa because he knew Lisa wouldn't want anyone to know that she couldn't drive.

Lisa almost wanted punch is stupid perfect nose, "ok fine whatever" she looked at Jacob and he wasn't even looking at her he kept his attention towards Lindsey, "ok beautiful text ya later" he winked at her causing Lindsey to blush and Lisa almost wanted to throw up.

Lindsey and Becky were the first to enter their garage and they got inside their car, Lisa moved behind Jacob and saw his sweet ride his car was black probably like his soul Lisa had thought.

Lisa felt embarrassed since she sensed that Jacob didn't want her close to him and she didn't know how to open his car door without worrying that he would break her neck in two. Jacob didn't even try to chat to Lisa the entire time before getting into his car.

After a short while, Lisa stood there like a penguin as her sisters drove away, causing Jacob to become agitated.

He spoke too loudly, sounding like a person who was obviously annoyed by her presence. For a beautiful boy like him, he sure knew how to seem like a good boy before her own family. "Are you going to keep on standing there like a lamppost because I really don't mind leaving you here?" he asked.

"No I'm not you didn't let me in" Lisa frowned at him and spoke loudly, trying very hard not to stutter when his eyes darkened into inhumane ones.

"Oh so it's because I didn't allow her Majesty inside" Jacob said sarcastically while glaring at her also, "just get in, I don't want to annoy your father by leaving you here" he said clearly knowing he didn't want to give any bad reputation to Peter.

Lisa unwillingly climbed into his car, but even though it smelled just like him—just stronger—she didn't feel comfortable there. His awful attitude made her detest his perfume.

Jacob started his car engine and began to drive, for a few minutes the it became awkward, Lisa was sure that this boy hated her and didn't want to say anything but she needed to break this awful silence.

She posed a foolish question, "So you like Lindsey?" Jacob simply gave her the expression that she was an idiot, since it was clear he had been making out with Lindsey ever since he arrived.

After a while no response and Lisa just had to bear with the silence, she noticed that he was using a Google map for directions and he was just getting the location quite alright, he really must be smart .

"Your mother and sisters are gorgeous, your father is handsome for his age and you..." He said keeping quiet and not really saying anything much.

"What?" Lisa was confused what was he on about she thought to herself.

Without even attempting to look at her, he continued bitterly, "I'm just wondering how this is even possible—you aren't attractive."

Lisa felt like a knife was piercing her heart; how could someone so beautiful say something so ugly? It was as if she didn't know she was the only girl in her family, and she truly didn't want this guy to make her feel bad.

Lisa held herself not to cry, "why are you telling me this" she asked him although her voice sounding teary

"Simple I don't want anyone at school thinking that we are close or anything like that" he replies focusing on his driving .

And now it was so clear, Jacob would be embarrassed being seen with Lisa at his new school.

"Don't even bother I'd just tell everyone at school that you're my cousin " she answers trying hard not to cry, Jacob was aware of her being upset but it didn't affect him.

"Good" he said

In an attempt to seem confident, Lisa bit back, "By the way, you're not even my type." However, after a few seconds, Jacob started laughing wickedly, and Lisa turned to face him and saw that the laugh was cruel.

He replied, "I know you're lying, I saw the way you couldn't keep your lustful eyes off me," and Lisa was mortified that he knew. This boy was acting dangerously; she needed to exercise caution around him because of his intelligence.

"I know that I'm your type and frankly it irked me alot yesterday I had to get the thought out of my head" his words were really hurtful, Lisa tried to think of something smart to say but she couldn't come up with anything he really was in control and she knew she had to avoid him from now on, he was really a devil dressed like an angel.

He angrily told her, "Get out of my car, we're here," making her feel like a social outcast. Lisa then realized that they had already arrived at school.

..
...
....
....
.....
......

Comments

And votes

Thank you 💕