'Wow, now I really want to meet her. '

Kathia

They arrived at Ansel's restaurant and got seated at the VIP lounge, he really put a lot of thought into designing this place.

The Vip lounge had a round table with a semi circular brown leather sofa on one side, and two spare chairs, classy ones with dark wood and cream seats.

The room itself was lightened by wall fixtures with diffuse warm lights, and a big mirror wall in the back of the sofa that was making the room look bigger than it was.

Two candles were lightening the table brighter making the atmosphere really sensual.

'My mother and sister should arrive shortly. Would you like some prosecco?'

'Yes please. ' she said looking at Ansel straight in the eyes, the feel of her nerves tightening in her stomach.

He touched her hand slightly, while pouring her prosecco and a shiver went down her spine.

She gulped softly.

'Again you are turned on just by my pure presence, I love that. I feel the same ,mein Kleiner dämon. ' Ansel was exhilarated by her reactions to him, how the flush in her cheeks showed him just how much he affects her.

He was straight with his thoughts and feelings, always clear and Kathia felt every single time that she could drown in his words.

Shivers ran through her body as his hot breath fanned her skin and her nipples hardened. She hated herself for not wearing a bra.

Damn, not fair. She added in her mind.

She went bold and whispered in his ear aswell 'I want you to fuck me hard, on this table, while that camera is watching us.' she pointed with her eyes towards the little witness in the corner of the room, blinking unknowingly a red light.

Ansel's eyes darkened and prepared for a comeback but right at that moment the big brown doors opened, and two women came through, accompanied by an old waiter.

They looked like actual movie stars, beautiful and well dressed.

His mom was a woman around her 60' s, with short curly white hair, big green eyes dressed in the prettiest curly lashes. She was wearing a pair of gold loop earrings and her neck was adorned by a really thick gold necklace.

She was wearing a simple turtle neck black sweater and a pair of black trousers but her coat must be real fur.

She looks like a mafia mother, I like that. Thought Kathia, diverting her thoughts from her throbbing heart.

His sister was in the same spotlight as her mother, waist long, blonde wavy hair, milky skin color, nice big green eyes and deep red lips.

She wore a simple bodycon black dress paired with a fur coat exactly like her mother's. They really looked like something you see in movies, really beautiful.

'Mother. ' said Ansel while he went towards the door to greet the ladies. 'Anabelle. ' he kissed his sister's cheek also by the time Kathia arrived to present herself.

'Good evening, my name is Kathia Moroz, a friend of Ansel, pleasure to meet you.'

His mom looked her up and down knowingly, while his sister chuckled silently.

'Mio dio, angeletto. ' his mom said and went in for a hug which Kathia was not expecting. ' Hello, my name is Carol, Ansel's mother and this is Anabelle, his twin sister. '

'T- twins?' Kathia turned back to see Ansel uninterested in their conversation, joined by his sister at the table. They both wanted to grab the bottle of champagne at the same time but all they managed was to make one another angry by the looks of it.