Part X

Ansel

Ansel went down to the parking lot to warm up the car before Kathia arrives. He was wearing one of his Armani suits, paired with a burgundy tie, that's the most festive he wanted to get.

Memories of the night before and this morning haunted his mind all day and it wasn't getting any better even after replaying those images over and over again.

She tasted so sweet, so pure and wild at the same time. He knew all she had before was boring vanilla sex, the way she screamed in pleasure at his rough touch, the way her skin prickled in front of him at his dirty talk, how her pussy tightened around his cock when she eagerly received his slaps. She wasn't afraid of his way of fucking, even curious he dares to believe.

In the corner of his eye he saw Kathia coming out of the elevator wearing a long winter coat blocking any view of what hid underneath.

Tempting.

He got out of the car and opened her door like he usually does, just for her. She jumped straight in, after saying a stranded hi.

'Hi again. ' she said pushing her little curls out of her face, giving him a view of her beautiful face.

As always she was wearing light makeup but this time a deep red lipstick dressed her lips, making her look like a sexy vintage woman.

He couldn't make out what she was wearing underneath and it looked like she didn't want him to see her outfit until her friend's place. He turned the air conditioner a little lower than usual, so it's going to be comfortable with her coat on.

'Red suits you. ' he said before starting the engine afraid that if he stalls one more second he might jump her in the car and send her friend's party to hell.

Half way through the drive she asked if she could play some songs that she liked , and some of the lyrics hit him like a brick:

'You ain't saying nothing
Yeah, you ain't saying nothing
You gon' make me show off
All the pain that you feel, you can tell
That we ain't making no love
But I'll pretend, oh girl, I'll pretend
If you pretend, then girl, I'll pretend
Let's make it seem like we're all we need in the end '

So this is what we are doing now? Pretending?

He watched her type away on her phone with no attention given to the song or to him.

'So, are there going to be many people at this party?'

'Hmm, around 30 people or so. '

'I see, and from work?'

She stopped typing and faced him with a look of realisation, he knew she didn't have any explanation prepared for the curious crowd.

'Hmm, Matt, Sarah from accounting, Jess and her husband from the legal department, a few others from the architects department so, all in all I think around 15 people, us included. Why?'

So she really is clueless, this is going to be fun.

'Just curious, that's all. '

They had some small talk until they reached her friend's house, and found out some new things about her.

She hates blue but likes royal blue, she hates orange color but likes the sunset orange. She listens mostly to rock ballads but hates the commercial love songs, she cut her hair last year in a fit of anger and wants to get a cat in the future.

She was opening up more towards him, showing him that she was more than a strict person fully guided by rules. He understood why her friendship with Ema worked so well aswell.