"Girlfriend"

Next Day
Carmen got in the training room at 7 a.m. as usual. But she wasn't expecting to see Julia in.
"Jules? Isn't it a bit early for you to start training?"
Julia turned at her, and Carmen noticed her purple eyebags right away.
"J-Jules! Since when have you been here? You... look like a racoon!"
"Hmm? Is that a bad thing?" Julia asked, who couldn't understand why she called her a racoon.
"I mean... a 'cute' racoon! Carmen was in hesisatition if she should say it or not. Your eyebags..." she whispered.
Julia turned and looked at her eyes.
"Ah. Yes."
"You're overdoing it! I appreciate your hard work, but please take good care of yourself! You haven't eaten, right?" Carmen took a few steps to see Julia clearer.
"Yes..sorry." Julia turned her head away. "I... just... I won't let you take care of all the burdens for me! I want to be able to protect myself! You already have a lot in your head, so I want to help you! Not cause you more trouble!"
Carmen sighed. "Jules!" Her voice was harsh, Julia startled. "I was the one who wanted you to come with me, so how can I think of you as trouble? Or all of the other things you say to yourself?" Carmen put her finger on Julia's forehead. "Self love. You must learn it."
"Well..." Julia smiled shyly (it was the smile Carmen loved the most)."I may not be good at loving myself, but... I LOVE YOU, CARMEN!" Julia covered her face with her hands. "Whoa. Finally said it."
Carmen hugged her suddenly. Julia gasped, and her eyes widened but then relaxed.
"I love you too." Carmen smirked. "But when you tell someone that, lower your voice."
"What? Why?"
Carmen pointed the twins who were taking photos of them hugging and Shadowsan drinking his green tea with his one brow raised.
"Damn..." Julia got out of her arms with her red face.
"Congrats!" Zack laughed.
"Why, you!" Julia punched his arm. (She wasn't even using half of her power, so it didn't hurt)
"Hey, don't mess with my girlfriend!" Carmen said.
"GIRLFRIEND???" Twins mocked again, just to see Julia blushing.
"Am I really...?" she asked.
"Yep, you are." Carmen hugged her once again.
Julia smiled, trying to ignore twins' cheers.
"Thank goodness."
END OF CHAPTER 12