ACME Starts To Get Darker

If you are thinking that Julia was the only one training, you are absolutely wrong because Chief put her agents on very strict training. The agents have been ending the day with aching legs, backs, and arms. Nobody had the right to complain. After the day Zari slapped one of her coworkers because he did so, saying he disrespected Chief, any sentence like "Chief is so harsh on us" or "I am tired" got out of their mouths.
Zari became as evil as Chief. The others were sure that she was doing it just to protect and help Chief, but they struggled not to think about both of them as monsters or murderers.
Actually, they would be glad to hear the word murderer. After they kill Julia.

Now let me talk about their training. The first week, they tried different weapons such as swords, bows, and bullets. (Devineaux's adventure with the bow ended when he shot the arrow the wrong way and nearly killed Zari.)  After they made their choices, they took lessons about defence and basic moves like kick and punch. And they mastered their skills about their weapons, too. The thing about wearing different ties (red for Carmen, purple for Julia) also became true. Zari was the expectation. She wore her black tie as usual because after all of those efforts (if you can call slapping someone "effort") she put in, Chief chose her as her sidekick. The agents had to bow down when they saw Chief or Zari. It was like everyone forgot how to smile and how to be kind to each other. Sometimes, they wished they could turn back time to the days when Julia didn't even know the name of ACME. But it was  impossible because time kept passing by as they grieved.
END OF CHAPTER 10
Author's Note: Thank you for reading. I'm sorry because this chapter was a bit boring - I will try my best to make it up to you in the next chapters! 🤗