Family Reunited

So the Conclusion of Parental Confrontation. I'm leaving out the confrontations Carole and Chris have with their parents. I will give you the gist of it when they relay it to Gunnar and Finn. This is the sons "confrontation" with their missing parent.

Chapter 11 Family Reunited

Finn woke up with Rachel wrap around him, holding on for dear life. He smiles at his wonderful girl and wonders how he got so lucky to get someone like her. She's his bright shining star and for some bizarre reason she chose to let him love her. He strokes her naked back (he needed her last night after the confrontation). She opens her eyes to find his beautiful whiskey colored eyes locked on her with love and adoration.

"What are you thinking about" she sleepily asks.

"You, how much I love and need you. How much I appreciate you in my life" Finn leans down to barely graze her lips with his own. He knows how she is about morning breath.

"I love you, need and appreciate you too baby. I'm so happy I could be here to help you through this. I know we didn't talk about it last night after your folks left, but are you doing alright?" She queries him.

"I think I'm still numb. I don't know what to think about my granddad's involvement. I wonder if my grandma Hudson knew, I don't remember her much. But mostly I feel awful for my mom. Her baby was torn from her without a second thought. It is just so fucked up" He tells her.

Rachel raises up so she is straddling him "You know, what they did is horrible. You, your mom, dad and brother didn't deserve that. I'm so sad that you grew up without him and your dad. I wish I knew how to make it better."

Finn licks his lips looking at his naked girlfriend "You're doing it. Being here, with me, like this makes it better." He sits up, pulling her head to his and lays a soul searing kiss to her plump red lips. Capturing her lips between his parted ones. His tongue begs for entrance to her eager mouth battling for dominance against hers. Morning breath long forgotten, she lifts herself to slide his rock hard member into her wet and warmth. Once she is fully seat atop of Finn she moans "Finn" he moans "Rach". She begins to move her hips in an up and down fashion. Sliding up and down his now wet, with her, shaft. "Feels so good" she mumbles. He has his hands wrapped around her hips helping to guide her up and down. She likes to do a little shimmy when she's on top to mix things up "Fuck Rach" Finn cries with her shimmy. She picks up speed and he's slamming her down as hard and fast as he can and she can tolerate. "So close" they say in unison. "Finn right there, baaabeeeeeee" His cock hits the back wall of her center and it sends white light up to her eyes blinding her the moment her orgasm takes over. He pumps up into her couple of more times while her walls are fluttering riding her orgasm into his own. "Fuck!" he yells. He rides his orgasm out with a few slow pumps and she collapses atop of his chest.

"Thank you Rachel, I love you" he murmurs to the top of her head.

"I love you too baby. Anytime" she mewls while Finn strokes her bare back once more.

"We have to get up." She reminds him.

"No, then we have to face the real world. I want to stay her with you." He says in all seriousness.

"The real world will be there even if we stay in bed. Come on you are Finn Hudson, the same boy who saved glee club and won Nationals, the same boy who took the Titans to two state championships, the same boy who got a full ride to the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music, the same boy who writes me beautiful heartfelt songs, and you can do anything. I believe in you." She reminds him with pride.

"Since you put it like that, I guess I am pretty awesome." Finn chuckles and Rachel rolls her eyes and pulls herself from her boyfriend.

"Shower?" she says seductively. He doesn't need to be asked twice and runs after her into the bathroom. Kurt who just woke up was walking to the kitchen heard Rachel squeal "OH MY GAGA, you two are animals!" he yells through their door. "Shut up Kurt!" Finchel in unison screams.